• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Bear Brake Kit problem

Greccoroman

CEG'er
Does anyone have Bear Brake kit with SVT focus wheels. How did they get it to work because the caliper is rubbing. Looks like I need a wheel spacer. I know Eibach sells them. Would that be the best way to go in order to get it to work? Thanks.

Does anyone have Bear Brake kit with SVT focus wheels. How did they get it to work because the caliper is rubbing. Looks like I need a wheel spacer. I know Eibach sells them. Would that be the best way to go in order to get it to work? Thanks.

Thats the only way your going to get them to work, unless you decide to get different wheels. Im not sure if anyone else has put SVT focus wheels on their car with Baers. You can get spacers from H&R too.

Thanks that's what I figured but I just wanted to know if there was an easier way to make it work

I know somebody else had FSVT rims with Baer Calipers on!

I think his ceg username was Scottd60! He sold his CSVT and parts! But I requested some pictures and man o man those Baer Calipers mated with FSVT 5 spokers are gorgeous! Gotta use a spacer tho!

- amyn

Yeah I know I love the way they look on the car. Can't wait to use them and have some stopping power.

Back