• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Bbs Ftw!!!

I bought the rims off a member of the EvoM forums....he has a MR.:laugh: So I believe the rims aren't off the same car that was wrecked.

As for the headlights, I don't know what I am doing yet.

As for weight savings, I believe these are like 18lbs....my old wheels were 21 from what info I could gather.

I like your car now! The old rims were hideous IMO. These are so much better! :drool: :laugh:

I hate to say it, but I agree. I liked the stock rims a lot better then the ones you ended up putting on. These BBS really make the look of the car. So what was this little accident with your old rims?

I will need another set of HLs before I can tackle this project. Have no plans on taking apart the same HLs again.

As far as the red lip, there are some wheels out there for the Evo with the red lip...not for me.:shrug:

It's a good thing they're not black then :crazy:

They look good Hector. I say paint the lights as well.

Sorry, gun-metal... Either way, with the way they don't flow with the car IMO, they mine as well be black :)

Don't get me wrong Hector, my opinion means nothing to you and I know that :) I hope you enjoy them

Sorry, gun-metal... Either way, with the way they don't flow with the car IMO, they mine as well be black :)

Don't get me wrong Hector, my opinion means nothing to you and I know that :) I hope you enjoy them
They do flow well, with the tinted windows, and the gunmetal vortex generator also off a MR Evo.:laugh:

The wheels look great Hector and I'm sure you're going to be getting ahold of Parkedcar for his expertise:cool: BTW, your on the right track about the headlights, now just go ahead and get it done;)

Did you decide upon what type of "shoes" to but those wheels "in":laugh:

I will need another set of HLs before I can tackle this project. Have no plans on taking apart the same HLs again.

As far as the red lip, there are some wheels out there for the Evo with the red lip...not for me.:shrug:

No problem Hector, just find someone with another red EVO and your all set:idea: ;)

Back