• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

B&G spring choices

evilsvt

New CEG'er
i seen that there are two different sets of springs for the svt. what are people saying about these springs who have them? personaly i like the low look. i had h&r's on the front and Eibachs on the back of my old svt.

with that said, where is the best website to order these from?

Check the old forums GB section, SVTdriver627 set up a GB that is probably STILL honored. In that thread there is a discussion about which springs to get.

B&G springs are awesome. By far the best springs I had on my car. I would recommend them. The car sat at the perfect hieght and I never have to worry about bottoming out.

Aaron

ok, so if you get the 2.25 front kit then you probably couldnt do a mirco splitter right? and am i going to have to order different struts again for these springs?

***** i still have all four SVT struts and springs from my previous SVT, 25,000 miles on them i think.****

can anyone post some pics of the sport and autobahn kits please? i will be ordering some and am not sure which way to go.

Back