• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Auto body work?

psyclone07

CEG'er
cross post from neco.

So i really need a change of pace once the warmer weather kicks in. Any one interested in some auto body work? lol cant be anything too major as i am not a established shop with a extreme amount of tools! One thing is i would need a place to paint if we wanted to go that route. Compressor would also be needed if paint work has to be done (may just buy a 30 gal compressor in future). Would prefer something relatively close to my location as driving to Fitchburg from hartford was a pain! especially in emergency situations. (depending on the drive may incorporate gas money as well into pricing)

Just need a change of pace from my pharmacy job and want something that i can do at my own pace. Ummm yeah not sure on pricing yet but will try to get something together. *Disclaimer* i am not a professional and this is not my career just something on the side. I admit i have done great work with the environments provided and tools on hand, but if you want a 4000 paint job for 300 bucks....not happening as the clear coat i use alone is 100. I enjoyed working on freds car and it came out great. Also if you want the car wetsanded and buffed after the paint job that would be extra in my opinion. Nothing set in stone yet. I need to come up with some sort of pricing system; but again that all varies.

I prefer not to deal with rust!

I have Jason lined up if i can ever find time to make it up to lynn! Thundercats i know was interested, but that would take me sometime from what i hear. This will probably start in may as school will be over (well close to over) and i will have more freetime.

http://www.newcougar.org/forums/mass-conn-neco/139889-new-paint-complete-updated-12-13-a-5.html

thats a link to when i painted someone on NECO's car

Back