• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Attn: Reebs

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, i just lost any respect i had for you with that comment.

Hold on while I slit my wrist becuase you don't have any respect for me. Ohh how will I ever get over it. Ohhh wait I figured it out. From the day you showed up on CEG you have been 100% a douche'.

Maybe you can hook up with Micheal Flattley and perform in the Lord of the Dance.:rolleyes:

I'll have Petes car cut up and in this trailer before any of you clowns come over. :D

VegasTripSmudgeandcars169.jpg

I'm sure Pete can't wait to see a picture of his shell all cut up and ready for the scrap. :laugh:

so sad every time i see that pic...

Hold on while I slit my wrist becuase you don't have any respect for me. Ohh how will I ever get over it. Ohhh wait I figured it out. From the day you showed up on CEG you have been 100% a douche'.

Maybe you can hook up with Micheal Flattley and perform in the Lord of the Dance.:rolleyes:

nice emo joke...NOT

If you only knew what type dance i do. Then maybe you could make some worth while comments.

nice emo joke...NOT

If you only knew what type dance i do. Then maybe you could make some worth while comments.

Ballet? Indian Rain Dance? FlashDance? are you a maniac? a maniac on the floor? Dancin' like you've never danced before?

Yeah I'm down for either of those.
I'm sure a lot of people would love to have CEG Grudgematch as an official event for SZ.

Ballet? Indian Rain Dance? FlashDance? are you a maniac? a maniac on the floor? Dancin' like you've never danced before?

I do ballet, tap, jazz and i have been dancing for 6 years. This will be my seventh year.

Its kinda nice knowing 8th graders more mature then you...

It's getting f**king BRUTAL in here... this kid is like a punching bag.

The Steeda hazing is in full swing.

yeah and its only making him look like an immature middle schooler. i haven't gotten s*** like this for dancing since i was in MIDDLE SCHOOL. Especially from steeda, who, from what i could tell should have graduated high school and college by now, But then again...

I do ballet, tap, jazz and i have been dancing for 6 years. This will be my seventh year.

Its kinda nice knowing 8th graders more mature then you...

WOW I was gonna continue on but, I don't need to. Does your mom know you have a penis? Freaking Ballet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I seriously spit my drink all over the monitor hold on.

OK Im back. Tap HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Ohh god, I never thought I would see the day some dweeb on ceg calls me out then turns out to be a freaking ballet dancer. You should have worn your toootooo to the Tony Packo's meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back