• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Attn all EGL CEG'ers!!!

more then willing to go today but if i drive out there for nothing im gunna be kinda annoyed so if anyone is going let me know here is my number i dont want to drive 30-45 minutes for nothing

734-307-9444

even if your not going let me know so i dont go

well every time we try to set something up no one cares to try and go or stay in touch with anyone so nothing will probably come of this because no one communicates

If we were to do it, it would have to be a Saturday. I work Sundays. We need to plan something like two Weeks in advance so everyone will have a chance know if they can or can't for sure.

well maybe when it gets a bit warmer we can head up to a metro park and have a lil bbq going haha. So lets get serious and get something going. and the day before it actually is you guys can post here and say if you can make it or not. And from there we will decide if its going to happen or if everyone is a bullcrapper. But I guess its easier said than done.

im available every weekend so someone set something up then and ill be there and people need to say for sure if they are going and put into the planning so we know who is going and not saying they are and not really going

Last week of May is the 25th or 26th. I should be in. Lets settle for the original idea of a bbq, car check out, and cruise?

I'm about 15 minutes from Kensington; drive by the park almost every day going to work.
If you could get me a lead on front and rear cradles and a rack, that would be awesome.

like i said the first time ill go if i know people are going to show up i dont need to drive 45 minutes to see a bunch of csvt's when i got about 8 of them withing 15 minutes of my house

Back