• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Are you planning on attending SZ '07?

Are you planning on attending SZ '07?

• Total voters
I should be there, I want to... Just a matter of when my china trip is, its sometime around there. Im hoping to schedule them next to each other, hopefully SZ and then have my flight a day or two later.

I should be there, I want to... Just a matter of when my china trip is, its sometime around there. Im hoping to schedule them next to each other, hopefully SZ and then have my flight a day or two later.
Going to China to get more HIDs?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

My Paypal sure hasn't been too active lately. Wish people would stop talking and register.
Waiting to pay the $2-3K in bodywork and repairs on my Maxima between the coming two weeks and then I will!

I already took the time off work. Also need to get my passport or birth certificate or something since we're coming in through Canada.

Also need to get my passport or birth certificate or something since we're coming in through Canada.

You don't need your passport. Birth certificate doesn't hurt to have, but I've never seen them check it except for when I went up there on business 6 years ago.

This late registering thing happened in the years before too.
People wait til after the holiday bills are paid off and such.

You don't need your passport. Birth certificate doesn't hurt to have, but I've never seen them check it except for when I went up there on business 6 years ago.
http://www.amcits.com/passport_requirement.asp

Travelling by land, beginning roughly 2008 travelers will need a passport for US entry.

So this year we're good, but if it's held in MI again next year we will need passports.

Back