• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Arabs at their finest

RawBurt

Hard-core CEG'er
I know alot of you have seen most of this footage but this one shows all together how f'n stupid these guys are.

After watching the video, I think to myself... Wow, these morons deserve it. Heres a great idea, lets line up on the side of the road and watch these complete idiots whip the cars around... so smart. I wish I was royal enough to participate in these bold moves! Bunch of freaking tools over there, I swear to god! :nonono:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAdlsIwmf5E

lol man that poor guy got messed up! I think he split into pieces :blackeye:

that is pretty sad, but money is nothing there so its legit to them..

Just a flesh wound. He'll be alright. :help:

LOL he is a flesh wound.

This is just Darwin's theory at work. If I ran out in front of a speeding retard drifting a car that had no idea what he was doing, I wouldn't feel to bad for myself when the upper half or my body went in the opposite direction than the bottom half. Fortunately I value my life more than that.

I know alot of you have seen most of this footage but this one shows all together how f'n stupid these guys are.

After watching the video, I think to myself... Wow, these morons deserve it. Heres a great idea, lets line up on the side of the road and watch these complete idiots whip the cars around... so smart. I wish I was royal enough to participate in these bold moves! Bunch of freaking tools over there, I swear to god! :nonono:

no different than the idiots who stand along the 1/4 mile during streetraces here in the states. way to stereotype. :rolleyes:

no different than the idiots who stand along the 1/4 mile during streetraces here in the states. way to stereotype. :rolleyes:

1) That wasn't a stereotype. If he had said that all arabs drift or watch drifting, that would have been a stereotype.
2) Pop quiz. In which scenario is a car more likely to veer off course.
a) A driver attempts to accelerate in a straight line
b) A driver attempts to swerve wildly while traveling at an already high rate of speed.

1) That wasn't a stereotype. If he had said that all arabs drift or watch drifting, that would have been a stereotype.
2) Pop quiz. In which scenario is a car more likely to veer off course.
a) A driver attempts to accelerate in a straight line
b) A driver attempts to swerve wildly while traveling at an already high rate of speed.

The correct answer to number 2 is actually C. Both are equally dangerous.

ILLEGAL street racing is equally dangerous due to road conditions, torque steer, other traffic, parked cars, pedestrians.

LMFAO That is such a waste. You'd think by the fifth time he'd have learned something about it. :rolleyes:

The correct answer to number 2 is actually C. Both are equally dangerous.

ILLEGAL street racing is equally dangerous due to road conditions, torque steer, other traffic, parked cars, pedestrians.

Bull. Physics and vehicle dynamics just don't agree.

Last edited:
Back