• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

April Meet at Harry's

April Meet at Harry's

• Saturday, April 12th

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Sunday, April 13th

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
Ugh

I can't make it for the 12th. I just found out that my family has scheduled the bridal shower for the wedding I'm missing for Carlisle on the Aptirl 12th...

My vote can be moved from Saturday to Sunday...which would put the score dead even @ 3 to 3.

There's still plenty of time for us to decide a date. I'm good for either the 12th or 13th.

There's tons of places to eat. If someone wants to look up whats in the area that would be great. I would but I have to get this assignment done.

I think this time you'll be glad you didn't come with us. Your car is going to sound good. :)

You know you want to go to the yard, I've got you curious now. ;)
When you are ready we'll hit the Pennsburg Harry's.

i am curious. ive never been to one before, atleat a real one. i will go, sooner or later lol

11 sounds fine.

No Chinese for me either. Yuck.
I'll look around for some decent places. It's a bummer that we ran Leiby's out of business. ;)

Andrew, are you coming with us? I hope so.

Whodoescare: You have no idea what you are missing, the junkyard is a cool place. :)

There is an old style drive-in place in Conyngham, don't quote me but I think its Stewart's or something. :shrug: Might be a nice place to hang out if it's nice outside and grab some ice cream. I really don't know if they have anything like dinner though.

hmm..i'd like to venture out to one of these meets...i guess it depends if i get the borla on in time

11 sounds fine.

No Chinese for me either. Yuck.
I'll look around for some decent places. It's a bummer that we ran Leiby's out of business. ;)

Andrew, are you coming with us? I hope so.

Whodoescare: You have no idea what you are missing, the junkyard is a cool place. :)

so for me where when and what are we doing?

I might make the trip up need some stuff for my first gen crx and they seem to be the only yard that still has them. Need a speedo for the 'tour too

my vote is on the wrong day because of a bridal shower, so it does give sunday the upper hand by one. We probably should decide a date by the end of the weekend!

Well unfortunately the actually wedding in in June, the same weekend as Pocono 500 and Ford Carlisle! :blackeye:

There are several members of my extended family that sold their Pocono tickets to go out to the wedding. I am still going to Carlisle. The place a distance away and it will end up being a two day event. Not everyone thats located in eastern PA (where a majority of our of family resides) will make it to the wedding in June as it is. So the Bridal shower is being held here so most/all of our side of the family can celebrate their wedding.

Back