• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone know what Vision Investment is?

loggerbomb

Hard-core CEG'er
Just checking my bank records when I came upon three withdrawals from Vision Investm(ent) The statement cut off where I added the parenthesis so not sure if thats what it is called for sure or not.

Wouldn't be a problem but they happened around Christmas, so my bank can't help me out with any additional details. I don't remember or recall what it could have been for! :shrug:

Who do you bank with? Do you have any investments or preauthorized payments being made?

If you have a personal banker i.e. someone assigned to you at a bank, they may be able to get more info for you than someone over an 800 number.

Who do you bank with? Do you have any investments or preauthorized payments being made?

If you have a personal banker i.e. someone assigned to you at a bank, they may be able to get more info for you than someone over an 800 number.

No personal banker here. (bank at PC - so limited help) I had some pre authorized with drawls before (insurance) but they weren't from this place. Never heard of it before.

Back