• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

anyone in vegas?

Bad, I sure would like to see your car. Have you raced at all? Midnight madness or illegals?

I went to the illegals the first time ever 2 saturdays go, been a total of 3 times. I'm the only tour man.....

I'd love to see a car like yours rip apart some unexpecting haters :)

Bad, I sure would like to see your car. Have you raced at all? Midnight madness or illegals?

I went to the illegals the first time ever 2 saturdays go, been a total of 3 times. I'm the only tour man.....

I'd love to see a car like yours rip apart some unexpecting haters :)

no illegals nor legals. just few rice rockets n stangs that think they have sumthn going on. i was on ma way to midnight madness when it got rained out. i do have a few upgrades going in this weekend. bigger air filter, bigger 80mm MAF, 42# injectors, tuning, fuel pump upgrade. i'll then be able to turn up the boost after all these installs.

i used to go to mayhem every weekend they had it untill the season went and ive never seen a csvt there.. i would love to see what they run in person :)

usually its the shoes for me :/ loose traction that way! but in your case.. seems like your thermostat is stuck open sense your so cold without them! haha.. :shrug:

just met this guy this morning at jenkin's. (team ford) he's got two svts. one silver, the other color i forgot. but he says its a show car. 10tvs or sumthn. he gave me his number and screenname. we're gettin there vegas!
1) tourenvy
2) MARXSVT
3) dingleberry
4) BAD SVT
5) Bourne
6) SVTMARTY
7) ???

finally!! hey.. how much would it be for ford to replace my battery, the terminals and the lil plate on the battery? because i need this done asap! :) and now that i have money.. i wanna do it soon so i dont spend it all lmao

If you believe the theory that Vegas is a suburb of Los Angeles on weekends, then there would be a lot more to add to the count.

true. thing is tho i hardly see svts at all. i've lived in vegas almost 8yrs. know how many csvts have i seen? not more than 5. i promise u, there couldnt be that many down here. besides, am not really looking to fit all vegas owners on this list. just enuff to get a meet going on. bill jenkins said he could hook it up :).

finally!! hey.. how much would it be for ford to replace my battery, the terminals and the lil plate on the battery? because i need this done asap! :) and now that i have money.. i wanna do it soon so i dont spend it all lmao

dude, y would u go to ford for sumthn that miniscule? get a battery from autozone, get some terminals and u're good to go.

the reason why is because there is this weird ass part thats connected to it and its all corroded.. and i doubt autozone has it.. lol...

u know what? send me a picture of this metal plate u speak of. i think i have picture in my mind. but send it to me nonetheless. i guarantee u're not gonna need this thing if u have a battery tiedown.

I had the pleasure of being hunted down by Mr. Jenkins, while the woman and I were checking out some used cars. Apparently If you park out front and have a T-green SVT you get attention. From what i was told, the masses lined up to see it. :laugh:

Best part was that the Sales knew exactly what is was.

And remember to contact Bill for all your Ford Part needs. :eek:

I had the pleasure of being hunted down by Mr. Jenkins, while the woman and I were checking out some used cars. Apparently If you park out front and have a T-green SVT you get attention. From what i was told, the masses lined up to see it. :laugh:

nice :). i sure hope they knew what it was. thats the only official SVT dealership and repair shop in the valley.

You failed to mention that no one gave a crap about the black Ferrari that was just one parking spot away from your car.

But I was the only one to notice the pre98 decklid :crazy:

Back