• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anybody know what rims these are

ilovesvt

Veteran CEG'er
Anybody know what rims these are and if they still make them .....they look so cool on the csvt might have to get me a set in the near future if they are decent priced

garagegallery3109&.jpg

Yea mine is black soon to be white,i dont like mine clear is peeling everywhere and swirls and roof is faded bad so im going with white.

AXIS NE-O 19'S few have them but they are deffinatley some beautifuly wheels.

Oh 19s i thought those were 17s lol.....cant do 19s that would be a harsh ride and expensive on tires,,,,but very nice rims ill just stick to getting the 4 lug cobra replicas 17s with the ones with the deep lip

Oh 19s i thought those were 17s lol.....cant do 19s that would be a harsh ride and expensive on tires,,,,but very nice rims ill just stick to getting the 4 lug cobra replicas 17s with the ones with the deep lip

If you dont mind them sticking out over an inch past the fender, go for it. lol

Yea true,but my car is dropped with the lowest springs and the camber is negative so the top goes in more so they might align perfectly with my fenders and if not ill find away to make them more negative and run mildly stretched tires lol

Yea true,but my car is dropped with the lowest springs and the camber is negative so the top goes in more so they might align perfectly with my fenders and if not ill find away to make them more negative and run mildly stretched tires lol

no camber/minimal adjustment on these cars, hence why no ones done a "stanced" Contour

Ahhh i see thanks for the heads up guess i will not buy them.....ill just stick to Fsvt 5 poke when i start working on the contour

^^^^^ Gay ???? Whats gay about a stanced ride yo????,if a focus can do it so can I lol....but everybody is entitled to their own opinion if you dont like it its cool,if everybody liked the same thing it would be boring,I like the Belgium look lol

focus..jpg

Focus's can't do it either, that one has a identity crisis thinking its a JDM drifter car. Dumb fad is dumb.

Looks good to me,id do it to a contour svt anyday,call me dumb if you want and btw stretched tires started Belgium its a euro thing because of tire laws it has Nothing to do with the jdm and drifting lol

I'm not hating on stanced thing but here goes my outlook on the topics

1.seems like you would've horrible tire wear
2.Unless it's a car u only drive around on weekends seems totally impractical.
3.I would love to see the underneath of these stanced cars and how beat up they probaly are.
4.What happens when u hit a pothole at 60-70mph with a where/tire that is basically sitting on the fender? rolled fenders are not there are some vw's that i've seen where i think to myself how could u possibly drive it?
5.The whole stanced ,roof rack,trying to squeeze a 11 inch wheel on a fwd craze thing puzzles me.
7.The idea of driving around a car that rubs,scrapes,cant turn the wheel lock to lock doesn't sound like fun. Ive had people say ohhh well you've to do this and that to make it work???yea ok a car sitting 1 inch off the ground doesn't leave alot of room to do anything. My friend has a stanced vw gti and it has to be one of the worst riding car ive ever ridden in. Bumpy,extremely stiff and cant go 90% of the places a normal car should.

Once again im not hating because if that's what u want to do that's fine. Just seems totally useless IMO.... I've had a slammed cars before and in the end it was a total mess from balljoints/tierods wearing fast etc . So many other things i could comment on but i'll leave it as that. :)

^^^^^ Gay ???? Whats gay about a stanced ride yo????,if a focus can do it so can I lol....but everybody is entitled to their own opinion if you dont like it its cool,if everybody liked the same thing it would be boring,I like the Belgium look lol

focus have camber adjustment to pull that off, Contours do not. Rexxdoggy is optimistic, but he knows deep down it will look retarded lol. DO NOT PUT WHEELS ON THE CAR THAT STICK PAST THE FENDER.

This looks retarded...and this is how it would look

5500396456_fe287c4073_z.jpg

This, does not look retarded, and im sure this is what you WANT it to look like, as would I and a bunch of other members:

hellaflush_8_008.jpg

Back