• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Another call for help!! (Hearse help)

ElKy

Has Nutz Bigger than Yours. Want Proof?
i have been lucky enough to have some of you help me out in the past when it came to finding some matchbox cars.

i just found out that Matchbox, johnny lightning and hotwheels released some new hearses and ambulances.
of course i cant find any around here.
it would be greatly appreciated if the next time you are in a toy store, walmart, or target, if you could take a peek in the toy department for me.
they even released a 1957 Chevy hearse, which in real life would be my ultimate car to own.

if you find any, please pick up what you find and i will gladly reimburse you plus shipping and a little extra for helping.

:)

Last edited:
i figured a couple of pics might help...
plus i also wanted to clarify, the ambulances are 1963 Cadillacs, not the newer box type.
100px-Emergency_Response_63_Cadillac_Ambulance_red..jpg100px-Emergency_Response_63_Cadillac_Ambulance_gold..jpg100px-Lesney_Edition_63_Cadillac_Ambulance..jpg

plus there is also a new ecto-1
and one of the Johnny Lightning ambulances has a package that has an NHAA logo on it, that was for a hearse/ambulance forum i am on.

I'll print this off and give it to my mother-in-law. She goes to Target/Walmart all the damn time :nonono:.

hey mike have you tried out Ebay....I collect die-cast cars and trucks (1:43) scale and Ebay is my primary source for buying....but I as well am always up at the Target here in Lowell so I will definitely keep my eyes open! FREE LOCAL SHIPPING hahaha

I have seen these at the local Wally World They should be coming your way soon I would like one of the
F5Zu7O8q69GJBV3w36v9nO5Pbo9onUPx2HDu3TrdI_nY0YcolmzqncKS4O_T9cvlSs-kJVNEPgGZHRqlXP3z9LJ2uqgM3HVqBjtrKrNJyRZFRBhEgLFZ0DO91O7mDXcP2nZQpso5rF7hJC0BR75u9WfOm1_m6hJsF-E

however I did pick up one of these yesterday
11nm018silver.jpg

millcity...i have hit that target a few times...nothing. i try to stay away from ebay until its my last resort...something about paying $10 for a $1 toy that bugs me.
that is until i have wasted a couple years looking and i just have to have one.

mr blue...
if you see any of these, please pick them up for me. i would be forever in your debt.

i haven't seen any of the BTF delorians either
:(

Back