• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Almost Finished

Don't listen to them about the wheels. I personally don't care for them, but if you like 'em then screw it! After all, everybody telling you to ditch the wheels have cars that look exactly alike except for color. For the most part, there are 5 or 6 different wheel styles that it seems everyone has. Keep what you have, keep the car totally unique (rather than just partially), and tell us all to eff off!

I completly agree. That is why I was fighting for the chrome It's YOUR car NOT theirs you put what you want on it because that is what you think looks good. And I agree with that point too, they look pretty descent on it and I think it looks like they belong, Do what You want not what They want.

True but hey if there is opposers then there has to be supporters. What I'm saying is there are gonna be some people who like it, ie. ME, and some people who don't, ie. YOU. In the process you can't please everybody but in this case you can please someone. I really could care less what he does 'cause it's his car not mine not yours HIS. Call me a tool I call you a hater.

True but hey if there is opposers then there has to be supporters. What I'm saying is there are gonna be some people who like it, ie. ME, and some people who don't, ie. YOU. In the process you can't please everybody but in this case you can please someone. I really could care less what he does 'cause it's his car not mine not yours HIS. Call me a tool I call you a hater.

The tool part was a joke, but not liking the rims isn't. Frankly I wouldn't want to be associated with the average person that uses those rims. They're not classy, they're not stylish, they're not tasteful, they're just "bling-bling." I can't stop him from using/liking them, but that doesn't stop people from laughing at his car.

IM GONNA BUY A PAINTED SET AND CHANGE THEM BACK IN FOURTH LIKE A PAIR OF UNDEROOS WITH THE 2 SETS I ALREADY HAVE AND THE NEWEST ILL BE DIFFERENT EVERYTIME I DRIVE IT:laugh:

The tool part was a joke, but not liking the rims isn't. Frankly I wouldn't want to be associated with the average person that uses those rims. They're not classy, they're not stylish, they're not tasteful, they're just "bling-bling." I can't stop him from using/liking them, but that doesn't stop people from laughing at his car.

I DOUBT ANYONE WILL LAUGH AT IT

The only laughing I can imagine is out of shock of de coolness as in, "Woah-ho-ho-ho! That's f$*%ing sweet!"

at spring zing you guys get in your cars and me and swazo will hop in mine and well see where the women end up:laugh:

oh your on buddy im not just bringing the svt i got a suprise!:laugh:

Back