• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

All Motor (N/A) Applications

rexxdoggy

Hard-core CEG'er
For those who are running all motor, what kind of numbers are you putting down with your setup? I'd like to see like, Hybrid swap, built 2.5, Full 3L swap, and all sorts of setups you guys have.

Thanks
Mike

I'll post Y2KSVT's...

3.0L hybrid w/ MSDS headers, bassani catback, K&N filter, and Brenspeed tune
206 whp
14.4 @ 96
IIRC his best 60' was a 2.09X

from the recent dyno day that NECEG had ...

all runs where on a mustang dyno

best un-tuned ported 3L was 188

best tuned ported 3L was 198

hybrid put down ~180 iirc

from the recent dyno day that NECEG had ...

all runs where on a mustang dyno

best un-tuned ported 3L was 188

best tuned ported 3L was 198

un-tuned hybrid put down 181

Fixed. :laugh:

Soon to be Xcal tuned. Just need to start datalogging and get the ball rolling.

my split port setup

205/190 untuned. since blown up (big water puddle, cold air intake)

never got it to the track.

O3 3L with 3L UIM and SVT Cams, Weapon R Headers and Y-Pipe, CTA Exhaust, stock intake tube with K&N Cone filter, 42lb injectors.
216.70hp and 198.39tq At The Wheels on a base tune running 11.5:1 A/F.

Aaron

O3 3L with 3L UIM and SVT Cams, Weapon R Headers and Y-Pipe, CTA Exhaust, stock intake tube with K&N Cone filter, 42lb injectors.
216.70hp and 198.39tq At The Wheels on a base tune running 11.5:1 A/F.

Aaron

Wow even at 11.5:1... Leaned out to 12.5:1 you'd see some good gains unless you plan on running some giggle gas...

I'll post Y2KSVT's...

3.0L hybrid w/ MSDS headers, bassani catback, K&N filter, and Brenspeed tune
206 whp
14.4 @ 96
IIRC his best 60' was a 2.09X

206fwhp / 196fwtq
14.4 & 96mph
2.13 60' :cool:

Mark

On a recent dyno day, the car put down 176 WHP / 206 WTQ. It turned out that the front bank secondaries were off. :mad: Doing a little math, that means that the car was getting ~71% of the air that it should have been getting, and then correcting for the fact that engines are ~50% efficient, that means that it should have made ~210 WHP / 206 WTQ. I will have it re-dyno'd sometime this fall and see what it puts down. I also plan on having it retuned for more power, as it is currently at an 11.2 AFR on WOT, which I've been told means that I have plenty of room for improvement.

As long as you're running good fuel, running an AFR of 12.5:1 is certainly safe.

I was running 12.85:1 when my SVT was tuned. I say was tuned because my superchip got knocked out of the PCM frying both the PCM and the chip. I'm now saving up for an Xcal.

I will say that running 12.85 even over our base tun of 12.5:1 made a noticeable difference in pull up top. Car really moved once it was leaned out a good bit...

Thanks :). I plan to lean it out a bit as for FI, I have my VCN 2000 in my basement still and another power adder.

Aaron

WHich menas he will update us about the install in 2 years. :laugh:

I'm running 11.3 afr. I am getting 210 miles to a full tank right now:blackeye:

I'm running 11.3 afr. I am getting 210 miles to a full tank right now:blackeye:

On a 2.5?!?! WTF man? I just filled up today and 22 MPG driving in traffic and with only 2nd & 4th gears for a day. What is your cruising AFR?

On a 2.5?!?! WTF man? I just filled up today and 22 MPG driving in traffic and with only 2nd & 4th gears for a day. What is your cruising AFR?

Thats what the mechanic told me after he got back driving the car. It's a long story, i have been driving this way for a long time. I finally found the problem after 6 months of 220 miles to a tank.

Can't wait to get all my power back!!!!

Back