• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

A Troll stoping by to say hi

Doug Christman

New CEG'er
Hi CEGers,
Some may remember me ive been a troll for quite a while. I am now without a fun car had to sell the wrx because I bought a house in the village of pewaukee. Now instead of two cars I just have a slow poor handeling 08 Impala but cheap insurance. Its good to see alot of you still have tours and are doing well.

I remember the small meets we used to have at thinkmotos with about 3 or four peps and do miss the good old tour. Tony gave me a ride in my first svt even though it had absolutly no exhaust on her. I bought blu fuzs old pre 98 leather seats as well does he still have the mean egg plant

I still have some contour stuff lying around and need to get rid of it I dont have a garage just yet and the shed is getting full so check out the marketplace thread and let me know if any local cegers are interested.

Hey Doug, I remember you posting, but I can't remember if we ever met in person or not. Anyway, good to hear from you. Not only does blu still have the car, he has something pretty damn neat to go along with it. I'll let him show you :)

Yo Doug - I posted in by your for sale ad, but welcome back old timer. Still rocking EGPLNT, it's funny you still remember us. I won't forget the day you came over to pick up my seats in Pewaukee.....

Here is what the car looks like now:

05 Taurus 3L, torsen T2, headers, 13" Baer, magnaflow catback, GF-1s, koni/GC, 8" Tang Band rear deck subs, powder coated, SVT body, SVT interior. Matching trailer too. 220k on the body and 25k on the motor. 7k on the built trans.

SZ2009185.jpg

newpics096.jpg

beavershow2009001.jpg

4-26-09010.jpg

4-26-09005.jpg

8inchreardeckspeakers005.jpg

11-16-08028.jpg

Back