• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

a little less crumpled

mystiquevltwin

Hard-core CEG'er
well i finally got around to getting some photos of the newly repaired mystique. actually its been fixed since around may, but since then, ive been slowly putting it back together and a few upgrades.
after the wreck, i added

- ST200 wheels with fusion Hri rubber
- mercury center caps
- repainted grille
- Rear strut stabilizer bar
- reworked sleeperZ intake setup
- some interior lighting upgrades
- new headlights
- audi a6 side markers

heres what she looked like around February of last year

Picture005.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Picture004.jpg

and heres what she looks like these days

merc_1-c.jpg

merc_2-c.jpg

merc_7-c.jpg

merc_3-c.jpg

merc_5-c.jpg

:eek:

I would agree, the painted grille really does set off the look of the car.
You're car looks great! Nice work. :cool:

thanks everyone. i was never a fan of the shades either but they were on the car when i bought it....it thought abou taking them off but we'll see.

as for the drop, ive thought about that A LOT haha but i dont have the money for that right now and school comes first...

ive always loved the spoiler!! bmw spoiler FTW!

i cant do anything with the car now since im at school and the car isnt with me :cry:

I wondered how those rims would look on a Mystique like mine, now I know:cool: . Nice job! Maybe I should paint my grille chrome black...Where did you get the rims?

i found the rims on ebay and i got them for $187...shipping included.

i had a hell of a time finding center caps, but i got those on ebay for $14

and thanks:eek:

I have those caps on my stock Mystique LS 15" wheels. Is that what you used? It will be tempting to upgrade if I can ever wear out the tires:laugh:

The Mystique looks GREAT :drool: ! Like others have said , with a drop & some tint , the car would be awesome :drool: :drool: ! Great job ...

They do help greatly with defogging when it's raining, though.

They do serve some beneficial purposes , that's for sure . I like to leave my windows down just a bit on hot days , and noone else is the wiser to the fact that they're down ;) . And if it starts to rain ... no worries ! I happen to like my ventshades a lot - even the look of them on my car . Maybe it helps that my car's black :shrug: ? I certainly don't dislike the look of them on your Mercury .

Back