• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

A Harry's in Hazelton...

Bah! I don't get out of work until 2:30 on the 21st. And to think...my parts list is a mile long. Maybe I will have to used some sick time ::cough:: ::cough:: :laugh:

You sound sick to me. :)
Time change: NOON.
Since Checker'd SVT has a test in the morning, this will allow him to make the meet. Work for everyone?

We can hit up Leiby's afterward for a late lunch/early dinner.

so since the bank is full of a bunch of r***rds ill still be rockin the contour unless i drive up and get the jeep mid week. and maybe i wil be in the jeep section all alone, but there is a stock 00 csvt in my future.

Yeah so I'm broke and I call my boss and he doesn't answer his phone? :shrug:

If I can work next weekend I'm taking it, cause after the oil pan incident i'm short on cash for the month. Oh and I needed to pay a 150$ housing deposit for next year...Glad ESU snuck that one in there for me.:mad:

Oh and wth gas is 2.85!

:( :cry:

I hope you can still manage to go. This was "your" meet since you've never been there.

Electronic fuel pump: $15.70 with a $1.00 core.
Fuel pump: $5.60 with a $1.00 core.

Oh, I did go look on my price list. I don't want BrApple thinking I have all the prices memorized. ;)

well looks like i wont be able to make it..im gettin my jeep YAY!! but if anybody happens to run across the drivers side mirror and all the hardware off of a 1991 jeep cherokee sport could you grab it for me and ill pay you plus some and shipping for it. i beleive the mirrors are all the saem so any cherokee would work as long as its a manual operation..black is prefferable but i dont really care.
Thanks
Jon

ok i'm down for a meet but where? i live in upstate ny and i see you all are not from ny.. let me know where cause i'm interested

It's not completely a Meet...but it is. Not sure if that makes sense.

It's a junkyard run with lunch afterwards. It's in Hazleton PA...which is almost 2 hours from Binghamton (just to give you a reference).

Here's the address so you can check out the distance you'd be going.

1010 Winters Avenue
West Hazleton, PA 18202
570-459-9901

ok i'm down for a meet but where? i live in upstate ny and i see you all are not from ny.. let me know where cause i'm interested

The more the merrier. Not sure how far you are but if you wanna drive we'll be glad to have you there.

I just did Mapquest from Albany to Hazelton..3 hours and 41 minutes. That's one heck of a drive! A bit too far, I'm sure.

Bummer Jon.
I'll take a look for you and see if I can find you one.

Me/Ken
Glenn
Cain
Scott
Jason
Brian
Dan
James

Anyone else? It'll be fun. :)

Well I got my job and I thought I might be working saturday, but my friend/boss there told me it's not necessary so I'll definitely be coming. Glenn you can either call me or PM me whenever after tonight on the specifics of where and when you want to meet.

Back