• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

a day at the race's

royalblue

In time out with LUCA
So I went to meet CRGkart44 today and watched him do some racing (kid's good) and at the end of the day I got to go out in a rental and do some racing. Mike went with me and showed the way it done he almost lapped my (needs less bacon:blackeye:) . Anyway here are some pics of the day
100_6358.jpg
100_6357.jpg
100_6356.jpg
100_6357.jpg
100_6356.jpg
100_6355.jpg
100_6354.jpg
100_6350.jpg
100_6349.jpg

I take it that you are number 44?

That's cool that you went to see Mike race and then got to tool around in the carts too.

yepp... im 44

blue... i cant remember... who won the race? :D

Youre next to come chris... only question is.. whats closer to you. La fayette, ny; orange county, ny; or englishtown, nj? hehe.

BTW...
OTP_9178.jpg

100_4869.jpg

and yes, the neck collar chokes the shiz outta me sometimes:nonono:

about that neck collar I couldn't even fasten it and it held my helmet up to high and the steering wheel could have been closer also:shrug: but I still had a blast
LUCA I was cart 11 with the royalblue :)cool:) coat on:laugh:

Wampum, PA is 5 hours and 25 min.
Englishtown may be the closest at 1 hour and 33 min.
Where in Orange County?

Royalblue likes royal blue... the car, the coat and the cart. :)

Wampum, PA is 5 hours and 25 min.
Englishtown may be the closest at 1 hour and 33 min.
Where in Orange County?

damn... thats far... there is an AWESOME track there. i got my best national finish there!

Cuddebackville, NY. but i pretty much refuse to go there. Especially now considering i just went to the web site of the track and noticed there is a new general manager, who i almost got in a fist fight with. but instead, settled it on the track:laugh:

anyways, ill try to get down to Raceway park in englishtown this year. thats a pretty fun track. and its like 100 yards from a drag strip that is always kickin!

in time you shall see:cool:

Do we want to see?:help:

I really want to hit up the go kart track now. I know those are no where near as fast and cool as the ones in the pics, but its still fun. Last time I went with my brother and his one friend and I hit his friend so hard that his contact fell out. Next day him and my brother were driving to Florida... oops my bad. It was fun though.

Do we want to see?:help:

I really want to hit up the go kart track now. I know those are no where near as fast and cool as the ones in the pics, but its still fun. Last time I went with my brother and his one friend and I hit his friend so hard that his contact fell out. Next day him and my brother were driving to Florida... oops my bad. It was fun though.

maybe :cool: stay tuned
on second thought sounds like a new thread

We're not going to see Jeff. I already asked for pictures and he refused. :shrug: :confused:

Yes, it does sound like a new thread.

LOL!
I just had a friend call me, she got a "piece" and then I had to listen to the details. Now THAT was disturbing. :D

Back