• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

A CSVT on passtime on Speed channel?

Awesome you got on the show Ryan! Sucks though in a way. This will be the last time they ever let a "slow" contour on national TV again.:laugh::blackeye:

So do you know when your going to be on the air? I want to make sure I catch this.

I heard around September, I have a email out to the producer now just waiting on a tenative date

Awesome you got on the show Ryan! Sucks though in a way. This will be the last time they ever let a "slow" contour on national TV again.:laugh::blackeye:

Wellllll my tag wasnt on so they didnt see the slow svt tag part,lol they just saw a slow svt,lol

How can this be good PR for Contours? People don't know Contours can't hook. They just see a 400HP Contour running a 14.9 and decide immediately that anything else will be faster. I'm sure they won't get to see that you broke an axle, or that you've only been to the track with the car one other time, or that a turbo SVT on the highway is absolutely insane. They'll probably see 45 seconds and base their decisions on what they see. It's unfortunate, and I hope I'm wrong! :help:

Mark

How can this be good PR for Contours? People don't know Contours can't hook. They just see a 400HP Contour running a 14.9 and decide immediately that anything else will be faster. I'm sure they won't get to see that you broke an axle, or that you've only been to the track with the car one other time, or that a turbo SVT on the highway is absolutely insane. They'll probably see 45 seconds and base their decisions on what they see. It's unfortunate, and I hope I'm wrong! :help:

Mark

sadly u're right:cry:

Mark

#1 you dont own a contour anymore so why do you care:shrug:
#2 I am not at 400hp
#3 They never asked what hp I am making
#4 ever heard the term "any publicity is good publicity"

I saw a sentra SE-R run 13's on passtime. I didn't care about them before that, and I didn't care about them after that.

I imagine most people will feel the same after ryan airs lol.

It's a really cool event that our secret little cult..err..club here can enjoy and appreciate, thats all.

I saw a sentra SE-R run 13's on passtime. I didn't care about them before that, and I didn't care about them after that.

I imagine most people will feel the same after ryan airs lol.

It's a really cool event that our secret little cult..err..club here can enjoy and appreciate, thats all.

Yup this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIC5fkBj_AE

ugh the comments on there are so awful. Surprise surprise...douchie Evo owners making lame comments...that's so weird.

So true..i see them act like turds when i'm driving around.

Good comment here.
"you may be right saying evo's are faster however what fun is it to go buy an evo off the showroom floor and say your faster then a sentra. BUILT NOT BOUGHT"

So true..i see them act like turds when i'm driving around.

Good comment here.
"you may be right saying evo's are faster however what fun is it to go buy an evo off the showroom floor and say your faster then a sentra. BUILT NOT BOUGHT"

bought not built:laugh::laugh:

Back