• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

A bum goes to jail

Too bad we all know he will be receiving special treatment. He was assigned a special cell already away from everyone else. He will be in there for 1-5 days.

I wonder if that fat pig will lose some weight after finding that jail food disgusting. What a fat dumb democrat.

I'm still laughing that his mother made it as a REPUBLICAN senator :help:

Did you hear how the mayor in Windsor called him out. Saying the emergency meeting held in Windsor was not his doing or any body's else's in Canada.
The meeting took place under USA's listings as a cabinet meeting for the mayor under his staffs name 3 days prior to the day he left to travel to Windsor.

So he lied in court under oath. So this guy is all full of crap. Man i hate this pig so much. As he sits being mayor he is just trying to squeeze out as much money as he can before he gets removed.

Carl Levin is a douche bag democrat, who stated mayors shouldn't be in jail, they should be out and about trying to help their city.
Stupid liberal democrat douche bag. God i hate that guy soo much.

Even though I'm in TX now and was not able to see the footage, I did very much enjoy hearing this news! All I have to say, as a lawyer, the bum is a dumbass.

1. 70% of politicians have affairs.

2. John Edwards blatanly lied when asked a direct question. That is the real problem. you cannot blatanly lie when you already know that the truth (on a small scale ) has been discovered.
See, this reveals 2 things:
1 - J. Edwards is a Busher.....um, I mean Liar.
2 - J. Edwards is a horrible decision maker because she was ugly as fuk!!!!:laugh:

Now this is pretty much how the whole Kwame (Detroits Mayor) thing started.

Hey, they should check J. Edwards text msgs!!:laugh:

I wish i could call kwame and say.........
"kwame.....................you stupid sob. why didn't you have a news conference this morning and annouce that you are stepping down. dude, you are killing the city. you are a liar man. a liar isn't bad if you are a good decision maker but you're not that either. you claimed to go to Canada to talk about the sale of the AMB bridge and now Canada is calling you on that lie. YOu really need to call channel 2 right now and have them meet you so you can quit your job on TV.
Oh, Kwame........when you go to jail, if you find a twinkie and snickers bar on your pillow.........DON'T EAT IT !!!.
You may have to "duck some sick" in return. oh and remember when they say "lockdown", that doesn't mean you visit another
cell block because "it was really important".:laugh::laugh:

Back