• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Parting Out 99 Silver Frost SVT

imprtklr14

CEG'er
My cousin just wrecked his 99 SF SVT and wanted me to help him part it out. It has MB interior and all is in pretty good shape. What I don't have is the headlights, radio, trans, sideskirts or floormats. I've been disassmebling a little at a time whenever I get the chance to head to his place. He lives 1.5 hours away so if there is something that is dire need i'm probably not going to be the guy to get it from. My next plan venture his was is next weekend. What I do have so far is both bumper covers and the injectors. If there is something that you might need just let me know and I'll gladly shoot you a price.

Front Bumper: his asking price $150
IMG_0860..JPG No grill

IMG_0863..JPG Left side

IMG_0861..JPG Right side

Attachments

• IMG_0862..JPG
    IMG_0862..JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I've got pics of the rear cover and injectors but for some reason it isn't let me upload them now. Rear cover $200 and injectors $50. Let me know what ya think, I'm sure he will work with people on the price if need be. Thanks and sorry for lack of pics.

Is the radiator in good shape? Is it the thicker version (1.5 inches)?

I'll take a look at the radiator to see if it's the thicker one and find out what he wants for it. The bezels were all intact as far as I remember. I'll double check and let you know.

IMG_0869..JPG
IMG_0855..JPG
IMG_0868..JPG
IMG_0871..JPG
rear bumper cover $150 has a pretty bad scuff one the right rear and the left rear mount has been broken off
if $150 is is not the right price for you shoot me an offer. All prices are negotiable.
injectors $50
and the front bumper has been dropped to $150 as well
I will ship but keep in mind the covers are not going to be cheap
I'll take a look at the engine harness this weekend also.

Do you have the plastic cover for the air vent on the drivers side door (inside of the door, opposite the mirror). Also do you have the sunroof motor cover?

I appologize to everyone expecting a response on parts today. I was unable to make it up to my cousins house over the weekend so I will try my hardest to get up there this weekend. IMRC cover was still in good condition and as far as I can remember the seat was in pretty decent condition as well. I'll double check with him and see how much he wants. I know that seat will not be cheap to ship but I'll see what I can do. PM me with more questions if you would like.

Driversside rear seatbelt, the panal that it goes through with clips. The kick panal thing that runs on the bottom side of the doors, passenger side, with mounting hardware.price shipped to 55021

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back