• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale 98 Ford Contour SVT in PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVT

CEG'er
Selling my much beloved 1998 Ford Contour SVT! It has about 134,500 miles on it and is in good shape... 2.5L V6 with a 5 speed trans that shifts smoothly. There might be a few tiny dings are the car.... if you were to ask my neighbors, they would tell you i wash it too much! I have kept the SVT very clean for the two years I have owned it. I drove out to Wyoming last summer, then down to Mississippi, then back to PA.... all without a hitch. The car has a recent inspection with newer tires on it!!!! The only downfall on this vehicle is that the AC does not work....its the only thing I can think of that bothers me. Also, the e-brake might need to be inspected.

** Fresh oil change, new spark plugs, wires, air filter as of 7-15-2011

SVT..jpg

Located in 17554

contact me through Zrineer15@gmail.com ... Im rarely on this website.

$4000

Thanks!!!

Last edited:
Ive been in this car and know the owner and I can tell you this car has been well taken care of. I rode in it and asked him to get on it and he wouldnt, thats how well he takes care of it. :) He doesnt beat it and it looks great for its age. Good luck with the sale of this beautiful car

it is basicall sold.... just waiting to find a day that both of us can switch the title...

don't lock up quite yet cause •••• happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back