• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

95 LS Mystique

Replace A Wreck

New CEG'er
Only 40k on this Zetec auto. Don't know how long we will keep it though.

Attachments

• CEG-1000904..JPG
    CEG-1000904..JPG
    127.1 KB · Views: 0
  • CEG-1000900..JPG
    CEG-1000900..JPG
    122 KB · Views: 0
  • CEG-1000905..JPG
    CEG-1000905..JPG
    124.7 KB · Views: 0
  • CEG-1000906..JPG
    CEG-1000906..JPG
    146 KB · Views: 0
  • CEG-1000907..JPG
    CEG-1000907..JPG
    147.2 KB · Views: 0
It is and the leather is still very good. The passenger side door moulding has paint chips and the rear passenger side bumper has a painted over scuff. Ordered a couple of remotes and trunk lock cylinder today.

Weird I had a 95 Mystique LS in white with gray leather only mine was the V6 ATX I thought the LS trimmed out to be a v6 model only ?

I've no clue about that. There is the possibility that this could have been a special order and the price was not an issue.

Weird I had a 95 Mystique LS in white with gray leather only mine was the V6 ATX I thought the LS trimmed out to be a v6 model only ?

Oh man that is funny and brings back memories. Yes the 95 LS could be optioned with the Zetec. I had one with a 5-spd. IIRC that was one of my first posts on the forum back in 2002, I called out TGO on the same comment.

1995 was a weird year for the Mystique. The trim levels could be optioned in so many ways. We had an early 95 GS that had many LS options which were eliminated within the year and for 1996.

Very clean looking car! Rare to see such a clean Pre-98 Mystique these days.

^Very true! My 95 Mystique GS had every option available except for power seats and fog lights. Had the heated mirrors, sun roof, Zetec 5 speed, rear defrost, a/c, cruise, power windows and door locks, and glove box light.

^Very true! My 95 Mystique GS had every option available except for power seats and fog lights. Had the heated mirrors, sun roof, Zetec 5 speed, rear defrost, a/c, cruise, power windows and door locks, and glove box light.

IIRC rear defroster and the glove box light was standard for pre-98s. But mine had everything but the sunroof and V6.

I couldn't tell you if it has the heated mirrors but it seems to have everything else on it. I guess most would have liked the V6 but that wasn't a concern for me. I just hope my son doesn't mess this one up. Which is why he does not drive either of my two other cars.
All the issues with the exception of the traction control are good now.
Now have a total of 4 remotes and a extra trunk lock. The dealer found the extra door/trunk/remote for the car after I ordered some off of ebay. :/ oh well.

Oh man that is funny and brings back memories. Yes the 95 LS could be optioned with the Zetec. I had one with a 5-spd. IIRC that was one of my first posts on the forum back in 2002, I called out TGO on the same comment.

LOL Did you actually remember that or did you look it up? I have no idea what you're talking about!

Back