• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

6 spoke svt rims

AJHanna

New CEG'er
So i have a qiestion. Does any one know anything about the 17x7 6 spoke svt wheels? I just picked up two of them. I have two more on order from my work. I just cant find anything on them. I have also ever even seen anyone with these before. The keystone part number is ALY03535U

They came on the SVT Focus. They fit. They're nice-ish. All you need to know really.

Edit: My bad, all there IS to know, really. lol

Ok i now see the black one up in the banner with them. I have never see these before. Are they rare wheels?

Yeah, I have them on my 2004 SVT focus and people alway ask me if they are aftermarket wheels. I tell them they are stock wheels that came with the car.

I like the 5 spoke focus svt rims, they match the contour svt perfect wish i had a set
i agree i think the 17" 5 spokes look the best on the csvt. it still has the stock look just a bit bigger. i wish they would have put them on in the 1st place. even between all the aftermarket rims i think the 5 spokes are my favorite

The 5 spokes are just too boring. They really don't do anything for the car. They are a great choice if you plan on keeping the car looking stock, but I think there are much better options out there if you're going for the modded/aftermarket look.

Im just not a fan of aftermarket rims on a csvt,except the 2002 cobra replicas lol id love to get my hands on a set of these for my svt

cobras..jpg03stylecobrablack&#.jpg

Cant believe i found a picture with cobra rims on a contour lol been searching for ever
Silvie_saylorvil&#1.jpg

that is because they are not cobra rims. those are superior scoundrals (sp?) iirc.

Man,They are almost identical to cobras i had a set of cobra replicas on my thunderbird sc and they look identical except mine were 17x9 in the rear lol...

Back