• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

3rd svt in the stable

cruisersk1

New CEG'er
I have had a 96 Cobra for a couple years and bought a 1998.5 CSVT a couple months ago that is still in the shop getting an engine swap. I decide to trade the 2000 F350 on something a little easier to negotiate traffic. They claimed it has over 600hp where I bought it but had nothing to back it up. It is pretty quick, faster than the Cobra, But not that fast. I haven't played with the Diablo tuner yet and I think it is probably set on the stock tune and the stock lower sc pulley. I need to burn up the cheap gas they filled it up with, get ahold of the previous owner for some tips and then let her rip. Here it is, My new work truck.
cruisersk1

cruisersk1

cruisersk1

cruisersk1

Scott

Very nice! A lot of SVTs are coming out of Longmont, that's where I just picked up mine. You didn't happen to buy that on Friday did you? I was coming back from Denver and saw a black Lightening fly onto the freeway from that exit and go up to Fort Collins. Hope to see you around town.

Back