• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

$2k to spend. what to get

Calm down Ron. Tard? Yeah kind of. Grammar is your friend buddy. I read fuel filter alignment first too. Anyways, yeah the fuel filter is a no brainer but sometimes neglected by previous owners. Why are you taking out a loan to fix your car? Fix what you need for the car to operate properly now and save up the money for the extra stuff.

Calm down Ron. Tard? Yeah kind of. Grammar is your friend buddy. I read fuel filter alignment first too. Anyways, yeah the fuel filter is a no brainer but sometimes neglected by previous owners. Why are you taking out a loan to fix your car? Fix what you need for the car to operate properly now and save up the money for the extra stuff.

I agree with him.^^^

What are you thinking:help: Taking out a loan to do modifications also??? NO NO NO

Fix what you can. When you have spare money invest most of it then use the rest to do mods to your car.

Maybe i grew up fast when i was a kid. But i find more and more people love being in debt and don't mind it anymore either:shrug:

And if the fuel filter doesn't end up being the problem check into your fuel pressure regulator. Especially if you have a return style fuel system.

I wouldn't take out a loan for any of that though. Save your $.

sorry but I don't appretiate people using the word tard so loosely. how would any of you feel if you where born handicapped, I don't think you would like it one bit. and what I said is true all I see on here is todras bashing all these newbies, not trying to help any of them.

Why are you taking out a loan to fix your car? Fix what you need for the car to operate properly now and save up the money for the extra stuff.

no mods just fixing it up with over 170k miles it needs some love. plus i want to get a motorcycle thats what im getting the loan for... and to fix my car. if i saved it would take me way to long and would be brutal on the car. id rather fix now and enjoy for years to come

3L! screw the injectors and misfire BS get online and get yourself a 3L and build it. learn the engine and you wont have many other problems. by building it yourself you will know how to fix it too. suspension next. new engine mounts (roll resistors). Quaife differential and youre set.

Back