• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2010 GT500 Revealed.

03-04 cobra please:shrug:
while i DO like this car...they're just too damn big...the front end is like hot secks though:drool:

I would still rather have this.

IMG_0243.jpg

yeah, people who like the movie Brokeback Mountain usually say stuff like that. :D

I like the color, very retro and even the side stripes, but what's the deal with the rims:shrug: and how about those letters on the centercaps:shrug:

It's a functional heat extractor that sits in a low pressure zone. It serves two purposes, allow hot air to escape and reduce pressure on the backside of the radiator to promote better flow through the vanes. Could they have made it prettier? Probably, but it's there for a reason.

~Mike~
I kinda thougt that was the reason it was there kinda cobra daytona'ish but also kinda ugly'ish

I cant, probably has something to do with me having about as much WHP as both of your cars put together... nice try though.:help:
Having all that horsepower and admitting that you have no clue how to handle it is no way to win an e-pissing contest.

~Mike~

Back