• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2010 GT500 Revealed.

Tourige

CEG's Resident Jackass
It looks goooooood:
Now with 540hp

42350.jpg

42349.jpg

42348.jpg

42351.jpg

42353.jpg

IMO it dosent look great in blue but in Silver.... DROOOOOL.

a10shelbygt500_16.jpg

a10shelbygt500_35.jpg

I think the snake should have stayed on the left side of the front grill. At least this one looks alot better becasue the last generation GT500 looked ugly.

Aaron

I think the snake should have stayed on the left side of the front grill. At least this one looks alot better becasue the last generation GT500 looked ugly.

Aaron
They moved the snake because it now comes from the factory with the Ford Racing intake that feeds from the driver's side of the grill. They basicly took all the goodies that made the GT500 KR what it is and made them standard.

~Mike~

It looks a little better than the GT, but imo it still looks kinda fugly. I especially dislike the taillights...:nonono:

Rear end on the new Mustang is poop. I like the old one much better. The Front end isn't bad and I like the projectors.

That car is gorgeous even in that baby blue. Silver is better though as stated before. It even looks good as a convertible!

0901_11_b2010_ford_mustang_shelby_g.jpg

Nice. I spent the afternoon watching a 10MY GT500 from my office window doing laps up and down the street - on the road that was slowly becoming snow covered. Sounded great.

what's with the empty parts tray in the hood:shrug:

It's a functional heat extractor that sits in a low pressure zone. It serves two purposes, allow hot air to escape and reduce pressure on the backside of the radiator to promote better flow through the vanes. Could they have made it prettier? Probably, but it's there for a reason.

~Mike~

Nice. I spent the afternoon watching a 10MY GT500 from my office window doing laps up and down the street - on the road that was slowly becoming snow covered. Sounded great.

signs of detroit not being dead yet, its still coughing up blood and guts.

I'm definitely not into Mustangs solely because my brother has had most every version you could buy within reason, but that thing makes me have secks in the pants. Pretty BA if you ask me. :drool:

Back