• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2009 SHO?

I like the look of the Fusion. I got bored and came up with this...
Before:
FordFusion.jpg

After:
FUSION5.jpg

I LOVE that. We need more designers like you at Ford...

that looks tiiiiiiiiite canon! unfortunately, ford wouldnt know a beautiful design if one crapped in their faces:nonono:. back to the sho tho... it seems to me that the majority of sho enthusiasts will not be able to afford a new one if it does come out. or am i wrong on that one?

I think alot of Ford products would look better once you remove or color match that grill. Very good photoshop though. Now if they were to keep the pricing of the SHO to somewhere around where the G8 GXP it should sell.

it seems to me that the majority of sho enthusiasts will not be able to afford a new one if it does come out. or am i wrong on that one?

You're very right. If they could afford it they'd probably already have the MazdaSpeed3.

Very true. The designers willingly work with the foreign divisions who have other ideas that are sometimes better and sometimes different. Its the marketing guys who reel them back in with talk about being american designed and american built (in mexico or canada) so americans will buy it.

Looks like those guys over at "Bring Back the SHO" are at it again. This time with renderings from the clay model

shov2racewhite.jpg

shov2black.jpg

They have a few other color renderings as well on their site. I really like it, but it needs to look meaner some how

Back