• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2007 Calendar Pics Submission Thread

I need to check my computer at home to be sure it the high res meets the calendar requirements.
P7233046.jpg

i like this one

Some things originally planned for Spring are probably going to have to get a bump up to Fall :D Hopefully I can get pics for this year.

Some good shots so far! I'd like to try and theme each shot to the month of the calendar. The summer months will be mostly anything goes but i'd like to have winter shots for january & december

I have the high-res versions at home...

2272932_55_full.jpg

2272932_44_full.jpg

2272932_38_full.jpg

2272932_39_full.jpg

Thought this might be cool for a possible cover shot? Although not all Contours featured will necessarily be SVT's. But anyway....

2272932_52_full.jpg

Mark

wow those pics are great! Whose car is in the back of pic one? Like you said, not everyone owns an SVT so that will have to be considered for the last one and also, you can see a shoe in the reflection. But great pics!

Yeah I could always take another identical picture of my SVT badge in my reflector. No biggie there, if that's what it comes down to.

In the first picture, that's my car, with Jim(BeyondloadedSE)'s 96 3L Turbo SE in the background. We thought we'd finally get some cool pics together, and figured it'd be a cool idea for a calendar to have 2 in one!

I'm sure Jim will post some pics of his car though, since he had a bunch that turned out really nice as well.

Mark

Rule#1 said:
1. Must be a current CEG member.
It doesn't make sense to have pics of cars of people that no longer are on CEG or own the car.

Should have read the rules first. Just like all of the previous calendars, if you no longer own the Contour, your submissions will be thrown out, and are cluttering the thread.

Mark

You guys should allow the one of aliasjerk's car in front of some some stacks in the winter. Not sure if it was used before and I can't remember exactly how it was laid out but it was always one of my favorites.

EDIT- Now that I think about it, I'm not sure whos car it was, maybe someone can help me on this.

[/SIZE][/FONT]

Should have read the rules first. Just like all of the previous calendars, if you no longer own the Contour, your submissions will be thrown out, and are cluttering the thread.

Mark

Damn, I didnt read that part... My fault... sorry :(

You guys should allow the one of aliasjerk's car in front of some some stacks in the winter. Not sure if it was used before and I can't remember exactly how it was laid out but it was always one of my favorites.

EDIT- Now that I think about it, I'm not sure whos car it was, maybe someone can help me on this.

That was mine... The highest res I have of that picture is 1024x768, I dont think thats big enough for the calander pics...

IMAG0007.jpg

God this depresses me... I always wanted to get in the calender. I thought I had another chance... guess im wrong.

Yeah, well its too bad I have to suck and not own the best car I will ever own anymore.

Back