• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2007 Calendar Pics Submission Thread

so far mine is the only Green tour and its pacific green. i've got a few more that i took today. of about 3 dozen pics that i took only these five i really like.

img_5180res.jpg

img_5188res.jpg

img_5191res.jpg

img_5192res.jpg

img_5198res.jpg

all pics are available in high res up to 3504*2336 (that includes the previous pics i posted.

Tom, I woud LOVE to, but the only camera I have access to simply WILL NOT meet the minimum resolution requirements.

My work partner just bought a Nikon D200 (10MP) on Thursday, though, and I am REALLY trying to get him to commit to taking some shots of the car for me!

Has there been a cut-off date announced?? I'm trying to determine if I'll have time to get my car back out for some high quality shots with the splitter installed. As this week isn't looking good for me. However I should beable to get out next weekend.

And the new hotness, BLKOUT2 :cool:

These are the only good pics i have of the car....it's now in the process of being torn apart for the winter's buildup.

BLKOUT2B.jpg

DSC02094.jpg

DSC02103.jpg

BLKOUT2A.jpg

DSC02117.jpg

Here's my favorite pic of BLKOUT2 along with Hetfield's CSVT. I can see it now as the calendar cover for 2007. :eek: Stock vs Mod

P9300070-2a.jpg

High Res available (makes a wonderful desktop)

Last edited:
Back