• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Parting Out 2000 SVT 2117/2150 part out

There are three things that I need:

sunroof motor
the overhead console that covers the sunroof motor
the brake fluid reservoir cap (I'm a dork and managed to lose mine)

Do you have these items? If so, how much? I would also be interested in one of the stock svt rear bumpers if you happen to have one that is black.

Never mind on the sunroof motor, overhead console that covers the sunroof motor and the brake fluid reservoir cap. I am still interested in discussing the rear svt bumper. do you have a black one?

photobucket-3718-1319589911382.jpg

photobucket-3919-1319589888766.jpg

photobucket-1558-1319589862979.jpg

sideskirts

Forgive me for not reading through the whole thread, but I'm looking for a p-tan interior panel. I guess it might be sunroof motor cover but it's the part that includes the lenses for the interior lights and the sunroof controls.

Also, what's your custom bumper reinforcements?

the reinforcement is made to support the car in an accident but with provision to keep the stock bumper cover supported as well as a large front mount intercooler. it is not D.O.T. so its sold as " offroad use only'' that way if your injured in an accident you cannot come after me legally even tho its 100x more stout than original.

Not to bust your you know what's but I worked out a deal with him when the forum was down and I'm supposed to pick up all the leftovers he has in the next week. I don't believe he's going to be on the ceg much now.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back