• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Parting Out 2000 SVT 2117/2150 part out

00stealthySVT

CEG'er
D2 full coilovers ONLY 400 miles on them. 700 shipped. SOLD
Tan Lotek 3 gauge pod 25+ shipping PENDING SOLD
Mirko splitter in fair condition 150+ shipping SOLD
custom harness bar 100+ shipping SOLD
msds headers with v bands to custom turbo y pipe all heat wrapped 350+ shipping SOLD
freshly rebuilt trans with 400 miles with torsen LSD new 2nd gear and 3rd gear with all new syncro assemblies and blocker rings 550+ shipping SOLD
Stock trans out of a donor car with 134,xxx car ran and drove, dont know any other specifics about it. 150+ shipping came out of a 98. SOLD
Carbon fiber trunk with some sunfade and minor flaws 275+ shipping SOLD
powdercoated SVT UIM with dual pass EH hogged out for a 70mm TB. comes with adapter peice SOLD
fidanza aluminum flywheel- 150+ shipping SOLD

VMP tuning HPX blow thru 3'' ID maf good for 650WHP 200+ shipping

DMD damper pully like new 60 $ shipped

Forged Wiesco Pistons .030 over 9:1 compression with HD turbo wrist pins and rings and the 3.0L block thats been cleaned and bored to the correct size for the pistons. includes .020 under crank 500+ shipping

3liter port matched heads with bugzuki plates, no cams. has new new VSS's and stainless valves 250+ shipping

Sparco Assetto Gara wheels in matt black with 225/45/17 BF Goodrich drag radials on front and BFG KDW's
DR's have 95% tread left and the KDW2s have 75% left 650 + shipping

custom front bumper reinforcement 100 + shipping

Brand new front fenders 150+ shipping for pair unpainted

03/04 cobra injectors 125+ shipping (8 total)

i have 2 front SVT bumpers and 2 rears. they are in fair condition needing paint 75 each plus shiping

This is all i have left, the rest went to the boneyard with the shell.

Last edited:
take payments on the D2s? Ill buy if yes.

Also Id like pics of the guage pod and mirko interested in those.

workiing on getting pics. been busy at work like no other. TB bracket is custom for tht 70mm tb i had on the car.

trunk pics will be tomorrow if its not raining

i dont have any cruise control stuff for the car as it wasnt going to be anything close to driving normally when it was going to be done

jack points will go with the sideskirts sorry

622174415_photobucket_49547_.jpg
harness bar
photobucket-1598-1317263017667.jpg
cf trunk
photobucket-4638-1317263037516.jpg
slight fading on cf trunk
photobucket-2782-1317262944488.jpg
back of cft

Can you get me a shipping quote to 06239 for the trunk lid. It can also go to my work if it would be any cheaper(06241).

Hey Where are you located in ohio? I am in Canton and need a left side skirt, right front fender, and maybe some other stuff off of your car. I also have a t-red csvt.

im 30 mins west of cleveland. Id like to sell the skirts as a pair if possible. and the fenders are primer black.

what condition are the skirts in? and how much for the fender? considering ill have to get it painted.

skirts are in decent shape, nothing major, just your typical road flaws.

well the fenders are literally brand new and i paid 230 for the pair. ill sell it for 75 $ skirts ill do 150 for the pair and yes they have all the jack point covers

exhaust 3'' trubendz that i put a 36'' magnaflow muffler on but pretty much fits only the setup i have unless you modify it heavily

can you please post some pictures of the side skirts. and how much for the exhaust? and you dont think it will fit a stock setup?

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back