• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2 Hamilton Sightings...

CKtour98

Hard-core CEG'er
A few days ago on my way to school (Mohawk Fennell) I caught a black CSVT parked possibly at a funeral home? Looked good...then last night I was about 2 cars down from a SilFro CSVT w/painted rear valence and steelies on Barton street, right at the intersection where the new Lowe's is...not sure if you saw me or not if you are on the forums here but you had to of saw my 8K HID's as I got closer because I noticed you right away before I got to the intersection lol, nice looking SVT :drool:

Hey

Hey

Not sure if it was me, 99 silver frost, pretty much stock with a gloss black hood, if so, lets hook up sometime, I didn't think anyone else in town had a tour.

Keith

Im not sure since I couldnt see the front of the car...I was turning left and the SilFro was going straight (Lowes was on the right hand side) ...forgot to mention this was in the evening, not sure of the exact time.. maybe7-8ish? But yeah sounds good, I know theres a few CSVTS around here (at least 2 SilFros-maybe one is you, another is lady driven and is in pretty rough shape, and a lady driven black one.) I mainly see this one SilFro though all the time (driving around queenston road/parkdale/barton street)

I also know theres someone who lives on Potruff road, just off of Queenston road that has a SilFro CSVT, possibly with gunmetal+chrome lip rims...I used to live a street over and saw him all the time

SF Tour

SF Tour

Hey,
I used to work just off of Centennial so I was often down in that area, mainly at Princess Auto. Now I work at the other end of the city so Im not down in that area as much. My car was just coming out of the body shop the other day when you saw the couple tours. Some retards tried to steal my car twice in the last couple weeks, last time the caused about 2800.00 in damage, so I had my fenders and bumper resurfaced and repainted as well as the hood. Let me know when and if you wanna hook up, there is another guy on here from Burlington I have spoke to on the forum, hes interested in gettin together as well.
Cheers,
Keith

Bumper

Bumper

Hey,
Just followed you car domain link, if your still ditching the Razzi rear bumper I'll take it, it will make a good summer project for me to fool around with.

sounds good...yeah like i said, once i swap to my SVT bumpers in spring (late march.early april? *hopefully*) I was just going to throw it out, like i said it will need paint FOR SURE and its terribly molded halfway onto the stock bumper but im sure could be fixed easily with a little effort

Back