• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2/23/08 Dyno meet in KC

PurpleMystique

Hard-core CEG'er
Well I'd really like to get a readout for my engine so I'd like to head over to MC Racing and get a baseline dyno done.

They offer first come first served dynos on Saturdays from 10-3. I need to call to make sure that the dyno isn't reserved for something else that day, but assuming there aren't any conflicts I think it'd be fun to get there early to ensure a run, then maybe grab some lunch somewhere?

The baseline dyno includes 3 runs for a total of about 20 minutes. The price is $45 for 3 runs and a printout, or $65 for three runs with an A/F readout.

Post if you're interested!

Unless they count flintstone style, I'm out. Still gotta get the ever so long rebuild done. Tax returns need to get here so I can rebuild.

I called today and confirmed that they WILL be available this coming Saturday.

I live about an hour away so my plan is to leave about 9:30 and show up around 10:30. The guy I talked to said that attendance varies greatly...some days it's empty and some days it's swamped. His only suggestion was to get there early.

Bring a camera if you have one, I'll bring mine, but it sucks and I don't have a memory card for it so I can't hold much of anything.

So is it just going to be Eric L and I representing the Contours?

Its about an hour drive for me too, so depending on the weather (left over from tomorrow), I might not be up for the drive.

Maybe you want to postpone it a week or two? Then hopefully the weather will break and we can get a few more people with their tours to join. Also will be more comforable to stand around and shoot the sh**.

If you don't, and I can make it I probably won't be driving the SVT as she doesn't like the crappy weather. I've got her too spoiled by now! :)

Since I'm running pretty rich, I'd like to get this nipped in the bud as soon as I can, and I already have plans for the weekend after, so it would have to be at least two more weeks. I think I'm planning on being there no matter what.

Hey, it was nice to meet you. Sorry I couldn't stay to do lunch. I was craving a Grandstand burger too! :drool:

Your numbers looked good, I know not what you were hoping for, but hopefully tuning will bring you closer to that goal.

Well, once the weather breaks, we can get something organized and you can meet the rest of the KC crew. Plus you will be better tuned by then! :)

Back