• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale 1999 T-Green SVT Contour $3000 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

casper

CEG'er
Color: Tropic Green Clearcoat Metallic
Mileage: 137,XXX

PPUwdyil.jpg

OKJxQ4ml.jpg

nms3poXl.jpg

Some pics of all the extra stuff to go with the car.

Ql1BiOol.jpg

0xrZO3Sl.jpg

rx2e2Y7l.jpg

qrINt30l.jpg

KGqdXlkl.jpg

LHXPhxgl.jpg

HvtraYJl.jpg

View More images here: http://imgur.com/a/rtQgp

Extra Parts
I have a bunch of extra parts that come with the car.
- Front bumper
- Rear Bumper
- E-Brake handle
- Extra set of floor mats
- Extra set of rear tail lights
- Rear reflector
- Several sets of maps lights
- One map light cover
- SVT sticker for intake maniforld (Brand new OEM)
- Front mesh for bumper (Brand new OEM)
- Rear mesh for bumper (Brand new OEM)
- 4 Jackpoint Covers (3 painted green and 1 Brand new OEM)
- Rear seat skin
- Set of fog lights
- New Clutch
- Power antenna
- Several cans of Tropic Green Clearcoat Metallic spray paint

The Good
- Strong motor, no problems
- Replaced rocker planels
- Good winter tires
- Body in good condition, no big rust areas
- Interior is in good condition
- Lots of extra or spare parts. Parts are becoming increasingly hard to find.

The Bad
- E-Brake does not work. I replaced everything last fall and it worked for a while but has since stopped working again
- Small rust spots showing up in door jams and wheel wells. Just slight surfuce rust. Nothing major
- While the car drives fine it does need a clutch. Slips in 5th gear on full throttle. I've driven it for 2 years like this and no issues. Has not gotten worse.
- Paint is alright but needs some work. Hood is pitted from rocks chips.
- Drivers side tail light is cracked and collects water. I have used set in good condition for it but the pair I have is a different light socket than whats there.
- Scratches in the paint. Just normal wear and tear from a 15 year old car.
- AC does not work. The clutch on the compressor does not engage and I haven't really invested the time to debug it.
- The previous owner was rear-ended in a mall parking lot while at a stop sign. It was a slow impact. No body damage besides a cracked rear bumper. I have a extra one that can easily be painted and installed.

So all in all it is in pretty good shape for a contour that is 15 years old. I just dont have the time to continue with this project. In the hands of a SVT Contour enthusiast its a perfect project car. I am looking for $3000 O.B.O, Seriously, I will entertain any offer, just ask.

Just added some more pictures of all the extra stuff that goes with the car.

Someone please give this old girl a good home :D

Casper. I'll come get it bud, sent you a text to figure out when to meet up.

I always say 'I might keep this one', but this time I might because I still don't have my 95 fixed and back from SZ in Virginia! LOL. Its stranded there :-( for atleast a month more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back