• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Parting Out 1999 Ford Contour Svt T-Green Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parts that are still left

Transmission with 60k $350
Trunk lid $60
both front fenders• $50ea
Front bumper with mesh plus fogs• $150
Rear bumper $ 60
4 e1 contour svt rims with new tires $300
shift cables $60
interior harness $25
engine harness $50
Front drilled and slotted rotors $50
all 4 calibers $ 50 front 40 rear
rack and pinion $75
steering column $40
cruise control with wire plus bracket $40
lower intake $40
Svt Cams $75
valve covers $30
Rear reflector $30
spare tire $25
prairie Tan dash $100
prairie tan seats $50ea
turn signal switch $12
wiper switch $12
wiper motor setup $20
sunroof track with glass $40
traction control abs module $75
headlight bezel with all switches $28
stock shifter $20
radiator cooloing fans $40
factory amp $15
all 4 doors tgreen color $40ea
window motors $35ea
window switches $8ea
Svt throttle body $35
Oem coil pack $35
9mm Ford Racing Wires $15
svt cluster $50
Tgreen spoiler $40
master cylinder $40
exhaust manifolds $50
MAF $30
Ac. Condenser $35
starter $35
radio bezel $20
cluster bezel $35
wiper arms $10ea
steering columweather stripping $10
3rd brake light covor $30
1 kyb strut• $60
Prairie Tan Glove Box $25
Tgreen Gas door assembly $20
Blower motor $25
Heater core $25
Locking gas cap $5

Price do not include shipping and prices are also negotiable so please comment or one me if interested in anything I check this a few times a day thanks

Hi, where are you located? I am in need of a few things and I was hoping we would be able to work something out.
I need the VSS pigtail and connector but I am also interested in the front window motors, wheels, top steering column cover and trunk lid.

I gave this guy money almost 2 months ago for parts and the last time I heard from his was a month ago. Good luck trying to get a hold of him

The transmission is gone, I would recommend members stay away from doing transactions with Wes until he evens up with the other people that still don't have their parts or refunds.

rip off

rip off

please do not buy from wes . i had to use paypal claims to get my money back for a sunroof i paid for in august. i just got my money back this week after he gave me a run around. im not bashing the guy just telling the facts. saved all the emails just in case.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back