• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale 1999 Contour SVT - Located in PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

87hatchy

New CEG'er
Asking $3300

1999 Ford Contour SVT
5 speed manual transmission
119,xxx miles
PA Inspected/Emissions good through 9/2016
Clean title
Located in 16868

Selling my 1999 Contour SVT. The paint is showing its age and the sunroof doesn't work. Other than that, it is in good condition considering its age. Its bone stock. Shifts like a champ - no grinds. Clutch is good. I daily drive this car and it has been nothing but reliable. New motorcraft battery, rotors, pads, and Continental DWS tires within the last year. Needs nothing - Inspected and ready to go!

Thanks guys. Ive only wiped the seats with meguiars leather wipes when i first got the car. Havent used leather treatment of any kind on them since lol. I just try to keep it clean and Im usually the only person in the car so the passenger and rear seats are mint. Driver seat only has a little wear, as you would expect in a car that is nearly 17 years old. Also helps that the windows are slightly tinted to help preserve the interior a bit

I didn't even notice the tint until you said something. Is that 20% tint all the way around? Looks good.

I didn't even notice the tint until you said something. Is that 20% tint all the way around? Looks good.

Im not sure exactly what tint. It was tinted when i got it. I have 30% on another vehicle i own, and the contour is even lighter than that. So maybe its 35% or so. Its a subtle tint and think it looks good on the car.

I was thinking 50% in my head, but for some reason I wrote 20% in my post. That looks like 50%, I've had that on previous cars, and in NY you can get away with 50% on the front side windows. Any more and your friendly police officer will site you for illegal tint. Because we all know what happens if you tint your front door windows, bad things man, bad things.

Anyways, I digress. Good luck with the sale!!!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking 50% in my head, but for some reason I wrote 20% in my post. That looks like 50%, I've had that on previous cars, and in NY you can get away with 50% on the front side windows. Any more and your friendly police officer will site you for illegal tint. Because we all know what happens if you tint your front door windows, bad things man, bad things.

Anyways, I digress. Good luck with the sale!!!!!!!!!!!

hahah I see. thanks man I appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back