• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

For Sale 1998 Ford Contour SVT 1300.00

playpool

CEG'er
This was my daily driver for work. The car has a ton of miles but it was all for work. I have the mileage log to prove it, so I'm not just classifying this as a "high way" mileage car. Either way it does not matter because my precious SVT finally spun a bearing. This car would be best for parts simply because of the mileage. It needs bushings and other wear and tear parts. Car is not a total pile many good useable SVT parts. Bumpers, Rocker panels, interior, wheels, BAT suspension that was installed last summer. Call me if interested. Im asking 900.00 simply because the suspension is relatively new. Willing to negotiate or take some sort of trade/cash. Calls only plz. 414 897-4694 ask for nate

Car is located in Milwaukee Wisconsin. I will try and take pix soon. The car is at my friends house because I didnt want to try and drive it home. I have to trailer it this weekend. Car looks like every other Black Contour. NO Dents, very minor rust, no cracks in bumpers or rockers and it has all 4 jack point covers.

And yes I will part the car out.

Yep, Midnight interior. Seats need some minor repair (front) I really want to try and keep the covers w/ the rocker panels. I have not decided yet. Make offer on BAT kit. Would sell it cheaper if you pull it off. Kit has about 10-15k. Have receipt from last summer (late august area).
Lots of good parts on this guys!!

I am willing to pull it out. I am trying to find pix of the car. I will hopefully have the car back home this weekend. Last time I rotated my tires the springs and struts had no rust on them. This about Septemberish.

gameover did you need the struts and springs or just one of them? I really want the struts but if you have the money to buy both then they are yours otherwise I would like to buy just the struts.

Fuz, come buy this. I am picking up a Tropic green one this weekend. Need the room myself. I will store it for you for free :)

I am the second owner of the car. I have all the records from the car and did not see any paperwork on body repair. I'm not sure why it is located there. I have wondered this myself. If any body work was done they did a great job because I didn't notice. Car did come from SoCal.

This car runs and drives. I am not even sure if it spun a bearing. Sound seems to be coming from upper area of engine.

Game, I thought I sent you a message back? I will check again. Yea, i understand Christmas is around the corner.

I will take 950.00. This car has a nearly NEW BAT suspension, new headlights, new alternator, back tires are new. All the SVT goodies! Buy me !!

my big problem w/ selling just the suspension is I then have a car that i cannot move. Not sure I want to sell the suspension alone.

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back