• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Parting Out 1998 Contour SVT BLK/MB complete!

OMG!! You're in Idaho! I'm in SLC and doing a 3L build right now. I may come up there sometime soon and get some parts off of ya!!! For starters I'd need your instrument cluster if it's still available, steering wheel (no airbag and if in good condition), driver's seat, headliner as well... THIS IS EXCITING.

This new site has really messed with me..... I have now responded to all PM's and messages (I think). I apologize for anybody that I have not responded to.

I still have a ton of great parts left. This is a rust free car and the interior parts are in great shape. I really want this stuff gone. If someone wants to make a trip to Boise I would make a heck of a deal for all that is left

I still have the seats in great shape, cluster with 112k, doors, dash, front bumper with good fogs and the list goes on.....

I'm looking for the passenger a/c vent (the one closest to the window) and also the plastic vent for the defroster that runs across the dash. Please PM me if you have them available. My zip is 77706.

Is the heating/ventilation/air conditioning control module still available? How about the interior dash lighting dimmer? The both front doors window track/door frame weatherstripping? Exterior weather stripping (base of the windows) for each door? Do you still have the passenger window lift switches? Thanks for letting me know! My zip is 21401.

Is this car E0? I am looking for a key, PATS box, and PATS box pigtail if you have it. I might be interested in the ECU as well depending on the what it is.

It'll end up in one end of a twin-engine racevan.

It is an E0, if I remember correctly. I did sell the ECU and key. I will be honest I don't remember a PATS box, but if it was in there I do still have it, as well as the pigtail....

The PATS box doesn't really help without the key. The pigtail would still be helpful though. Only E0's have PATS boxes. In the car it is a black box about 3" x 2" x 1.5". It's mounted directly above the amp on the passenger side of the car.

Any chance you have the turn signal and emergency flasher assembly available? Price to 29307?

Hi, I'm looking for the clutch hydraulic line from the master to slave cylinder. Let me know if you have it and a cost to ship to NJ 07081, thanks!

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back