• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Want to Buy 1995 V6 LIM, injectors, fuel rail, etc....

blu_fuz

New Member Classroom vulture
I don't have any 1995 V6 Contours in the yard by me, so if any of you are out at a junk yard please help. Hoping for something from a clean, low mileage (100k or less if possible) 1995 V6 but I will take whatever I can get for now:

-1995 V6 LIM
-1995 V6 Fuel Rail complete with no damage to the flexible fuel lines
-17# 1995 V6 injectors

Very important not to damage the flexible fuel lines on the fuel rail!!!! Just cut the fuel lines on the car between the quick connects and the fire wall to ensure no damage to the parts I need. Also when packaging and shipping, do not kink the fuel lines over to get them to fit in a box :nonono:. The parts in BOLD are what I need most and if the LIM adds too much cost ($15 or more) then I don't want it.

If you can pull this all as one piece and not seperate the injectors from the LIM or fuel rail, that would be fantastic.

Thank you.

Is there something special about the 95 my? Cause I have the stock uim, lim, tb and tb bracket and a used set of 17# tan injector off my 99 SE that was built in 10/98. Removed at 173k mikes to swap on an SVT setup. Even have a stock airbox. Make.me an offer and it's yours. No fuel rail as I kept mine.

'95s have their own style of injector and isn't known as the "pencil" style.

Here is a picture of a '95 17# injector with the two different style of SVT injectors:

12-3-09002.jpg

Here is a picture of the fuel rails in the same order left to right, '95 being furthest left:

12-3-09009.jpg

12-3-09008.jpg
12-3-09007.jpg
12-3-09006.jpg

Why not spin your ev1 connector around and drop on a 96+ SE LIM/Injectors/Rail and make it fit the stock disconnects? The weird proprietary lower 'gasket' (o-ring) really turned me off. Ive had both #17 lb later style injectors and #42 on my 95 with the later LIM.

Joe I have my stock 95 engine that threw a rod bearing siting in the corner of my garage. Everything is there minus the engine harness I believe. I will check when I get home from work. It had 125000 when it blew but it still ran when I removed it.

All I am trying to do is simplify my project.

I am 99% sure I have 1 or 2 leaky injectors and my flexible lines on the fuel rail where the disconnect is is also leaking fuel. I just need to make it safe again with OEM parts because that fuel dripping from the flexible line leaks right onto my starter :blackeye:.

Mystick, that would be great man! Let me know ;)

I have the LIM with the fuel rail and injectors still connected. I will trade for svt parts if u have any. I am looking for a sunroof cover, right rear window motor, mnb carpet (mine is all stained and ripped in spots due to previous owners), some good trunk shocks. Let me know.

Ever get this stuff? I do have a complete rail with injectors installed still. Regulator has been removed but I have it. One of the quick connectors was cut off but everything else is in good shape.

I have some injectors and a fuel rail also in my parts. I disconnected the rail at the springlocks. Free only pay shipping? Does the approx 95 and older dodge intrepid use these injectors on their bigger V6? A friend of mine had one and I thought they looked like the 95 style. I have wondered if they were higher pound per hour rated.
I Just read your original build thread of your car. Are you still running the 95 injectors?

I did get a setup from someone here already, thanks for the offer.

Yes, I am still running my '95 17# injectors in my 3L build :eek: :nonono: :blackeye:.....

CLASSIFIEDS RULES

Transactions done here are at your own risk. CEG is not responsible.

Violations will receive a warning the first time and an infraction subsequent times.
  1. You must be registered for 60 days to post in the classifieds.
  2. Include a price and location.
  3. FS (for sale) or WTB (want to buy). No "feelers."
  4. When an item is sold, post "Sold!" in the topic. This will signal a moderator to lock the thread.
  5. You may post eBay auctions or Craigslist ads only if they are YOURS. Include the list price, location, etc.
  6. If you have multiple items for sale, please divide them up in the correct forums.
  7. Do not cross post your item in multiple areas.
  8. After an agreement has been made, all shipping talk should be via PM. You may put shipping options in the original post.
  9. Do not post negative comments about an item. If somebody wants $20k from a Contour, let them try.
  10. Bumping: After two weeks (14 days), you may post "Bump" to bump your item back to the top. You can post information updates, price changes, etc. at any time.

Last Updated: 7/20/22

Back