• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

11.5 second Contour SE

Oh really Sherlock Holmes?

I wanna call this Mark guy and ask him where he built his ATX such as it didn't have 25% drivetrain loss...
im actually more curious as to how he built it to withstand the power that would be needed to make a contour run 11's :laugh::laugh:

ROFL!! :laugh:

I dunno if this mark guy is a habitual lier or what. I was just on the phone for a half hour listening to him.

He says hes working on a project contour now where he is making it mid engine.. welding the rear doors shut and making it 4 wheel steering.. 0_o

ahh man what a riot. he didn't say anything about his car running 11's or anything.

I asked him to email me some pictures hes like "well.. i just got home.. my camera's full"

:laugh:

though he seemed very nice.

Someone should call this guy and bs him about your "10 sec. contour". lol, then give lame excuses as to why you can't provide proof when he wants it. Make it as a ridiculous argument as he is. lmao!

i feel bad for waves. i don't think anyone understands that he's not claiming this guy actually has an 11.5 second contour! He's simply telling the thread what he heard from this moron, and bringing it to CEG for discussion. There are some thick heads here....

I did read the entire thread, and feel ashamed because of it. I would respect your opinion if you weren't babbling nonsense. No contour is running 12's.

your probably right but you kno what i honestly believe there is one out there we don't know about and if im wrong there will be soon imo!

but didn't really mean to keep going on and on about it just wanted to get my point across sorry if we got off on the wrong foot bro.

Uhh why should anyone feel bad? This has been discussed so many times. This non-existent car is just wasting server space.

i feel bad for waves. i don't think anyone understands that he's not claiming this guy actually has an 11.5 second contour! He's simply telling the thread what he heard from this moron, and bringing it to CEG for discussion. There are some thick heads here....

THANK YOU SIRR YOU DESERVE A MILLION $$$$$ YOUR like the only one that listened to me thank youuuuuuuuu.

Uhh why should anyone feel bad? This has been discussed so many times. This non-existent car is just wasting server space.

it could have been a much shorter thread if people wouldn't write how stupid i am and how im gullible for believing him and im simply trying to defend my self from looking like an a@@ when all i wanted was you guys opinion on it, not doging me out. but i hope i cleared myself up didnt mean to take up server space and bore everyone and get on there bad sides.

it could have been a much shorter thread if people wouldn't write how stupid i am and how im gullible for believing him and im simply trying to defend my self from looking like an a@@ when all i wanted was you guys opinion on it, not doging me out. but i hope i cleared myself up didnt mean to take up server space and bore everyone and get on there bad sides.
And we gave you our opinion...that he is full of crap. I don't really see how we as a whole personally attacked you, with the exception of not being able to read your posts.

And we gave you our opinion...that he is full of crap. I don't really see how we as a whole personally attacked you, with the exception of not being able to read your posts.

a few guys thought i had the car. a few thought i was trying to buy it. One guy thinks i was saying a 11.5 contour is possible. and they all used text to express that i am an ignorant idiot not in those exact words. using sarcasm they were just giving me hell because im new, and i didn't think that was fair.

i said i believe there is a mid 12 high 12 contour out there we don't know about imo, and i got chewed out for saying that.That was a bad idea to give my opinion i know not to do that anymore in this forum.

other guys thought i was post whoring and completely made up the subject to get post, post are not that important to me i gave a number and they called him that was over with.

so i fell a little offended i never said an 11.5 contour was possible thats just asinine. this was the way you guys introduced a new member i wanna leave lol but i know i started it an i constantly apologized but no one accepted and keep going on about how im stupid.

o and i type at 89 wpm and don't like to correct my mistakes sorry for that. ill try to look back as much as possible but thats why my words get a little tangled. in my computer class they teach you not to look back.

a few guys thought i had the car. a few thought i was trying to buy it. One guy thinks i was saying a 11.5 contour is possible. and they all used text to express that i am an ignorant idiot not in those exact words. using sarcasm they were just giving me hell because im new, and i didn't think that was fair.

i said i believe there is a mid 12 high 12 contour out there we don't know about imo, and i got chewed out for saying that.That was a bad idea to give my opinion i know not to do that anymore in this forum.

other guys thought i was post whoring and completely made up the subject to get post, post are not that important to me i gave a number and they called him that was over with.

so i fell a little offended i never said an 11.5 contour was possible thats just asinine. this was the way you guessed introduced a new member i wanna leave lol but i know i started it an i constantly apologized but no one accepted and keep going on about how im stupid.
I'm too lazy to do all this reading to believe you. Get me quotes.

Back