• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

10/8/22 Portland

PDXSVT

Veteran CEG'er
So another meet is happening soon in Portland but was not noted here. Topic change: Does anyone in the PNW have a CSVT exhaust they'd be willing to sell?

As it just so happens, I have 2 OEM CSVT exhaust systems that are spares for my car that I have no real use for. I'm in the Seattle area if you're still interested, please give me message.

Vnom, my partner is soon to have a surgery. I AM interested in one of your extra exhausts, and my free time is taken up with household/family, holidays and an engine transplant project, so it might be a while before I'm doing a trip to Seattle to pick up an exhaust. I hope that's OK.

Vnom, my partner is soon to have a surgery. I AM interested in one of your extra exhausts, and my free time is taken up with household/family, holidays and an engine transplant project, so it might be a while before I'm doing a trip to Seattle to pick up an exhaust. I hope that's OK.
Fine with me, I am not in a hurry to get rid of them. Take as much time as you please, thanks.

Back