• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

06 Gt Mustang dyno numbers

SvtEdwardo420

CEG'er
Went to the dyno today just thought id post some modest #'s it put down 491.61 hp and 451.65ft-lbs.. and that was the 5th pull. so the motor was hot so i know if i would have iced it down and ran the intercooler sprayer it would have easily be over 500 at the wheels which is real nice for only 8 psi all stock motor..

it'd be nice if we knew what specific mods you've done to your mustang (supercharger obviously)....but whatever.

sorry , i have the procharger p-1sc 8psi pulley, 3 core d-1sc intercooler good up to 900hp++ 40lb injectors, flow charger fuel pump, hooker long tube headers, hooker x-pipe flowmaster axle back . thats it nothing to crazy

sorry , i have the procharger p-1sc 8psi pulley, 3 core d-1sc intercooler good up to 900hp++ 40lb injectors, flow charger fuel pump, hooker long tube headers, hooker x-pipe flowmaster axle back . thats it nothing to crazy

now you just have to get bigger injectors and a smaller pulley.

yea the guy that tuned the car said that i have a factory freak... i installed the headers before i did the charger. and drove it around for a little bit, felt great, no cel no limp mode no nothing.....weird becuase these cars are usally really sensitive to anything you do to them , like you put on a intake , ecu needs flashed. any way, so then i put the charger on....No codes, no limp mode, no nothing. and the car was not tuned at all, didnt flash the ecu nothing , the same flash that came from the factory. and the car put down 421rwhp stock with decent a/f .... the guy saw that and was in Aw , and didnt know what to say , the car should have never been running like that . every single person ive talked to said that i was crazy , and i really cant explain it either. if i put the 10lb pulley on and spent some more time on the dyno with the intercooler sprayer and id say an easy 600rwhp. but for now , its just going to be little things getting it ready for winter. cant wait to break it out next summer........

hahaha i wish thad be awesome.... im starting to build up a 347 stroker for it, so i hope the engine lasts 20k miles and by that time i should have the motor build and ready to drop in. I only drive the car on the weekends now. so 20k should be well over 1yr maybe 2 hopefully.unless i can win the lottery sometime soon.

hahaha i wish thad be awesome.... im starting to build up a 347 stroker for it, so i hope the engine lasts 20k miles and by that time i should have the motor build and ready to drop in. I only drive the car on the weekends now. so 20k should be well over 1yr maybe 2 hopefully.unless i can win the lottery sometime soon.

if you don't mind me asking, why in the world are you planning on swapping out a Mod motor for a push rod motor?

Here is the car in all its glory at "The Compound"

Here is the car in all its glory at "The Compound"

Geezus, post a pic of that thing. That is one bad mofo with just your basic bolt-ons and a charger.
:drool:

http://img.clubphoto.com/jerboa/162830371/512/null/image.jpg

Sorry guys, can't quite figure out the way to post pics here on our new site, but there's the pic. FWIW I'm here at work right now and the computer is slow, so I don't know if its me or the computer is just that slow. Can someone PM me educate my azz on this, thanks!

Great looking car and great #'s!!! I love it!

Engine bay shots please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
someone needs to tell me how to get pics on here and ill do that for sure.

Do you see the little box that has a mountain on it. That is how you post pics. You first need to host them on a site. I use cardomain (i know it sucks but it is really easy.) Once you host them on a site you right click and go to properties and copy the URL address, click on the mountain box and past the URL address and voila!!! Posting pics. If you are still having trouble email them to me and I will do it for you.

Back