• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

'99 SVT parts car and '99 SE to keep

:cry: I wish somebody would just give me a CSVT bumper or----- something:help:

Well I started to tear out the carpet on the SF svt. I physically was sick last night because of the discust from this car. I pulled the carpet and it snagged on something and let loose. It flicked a face-full of cigarette buts, ashes, crusty old chunks of Mcdonalds food, dirt, and some kind of sticky candy (skittles maybe). I just about lost it, THAT WAS GROSS!

It gives me the heeby geebies thinking about it right now......

I did manage to make some money off of it last night, about $5.50 in change :D hurray. All that money for my hard work, I think I will go to Mcdonald's to celebrate :rolleyes:.....

There was a two inch hole smashed up through the rusted body of the car right where the trunk relese handle was, no wonder it wouldn't budge and pop the trunk.....

Pulled a huge pile of wiring out from a hacked up alarm install, no wonder the original owner had wiring problems :nonono:. I am amazed at how some people treat their cars.

Got the "new" door speakers out. But only 3 of them WTF! Who takes out one speaker and leaves the other 3?! Now he wont answer my texts, emails, or phone calls to get this missing speaker that he said I could have with the car....

Anyway, it's been fun so far.....

This is what I am dealing with on this SF SVT:

Bringinghomethe99partscar056.jpg

Bringinghomethe99partscar057.jpg

Bringinghomethe99partscar062.jpg

Bringinghomethe99partscar063.jpg

Bringinghomethe99partscar064.jpg

Bringinghomethe99partscar048.jpg

Bringinghomethe99partscar049.jpg

Bringinghomethe99partscar037.jpg

Bringinghomethe99partscar038.jpg

Bringinghomethe99partscar043.jpg

And this is why the value of SVT Contours is where it is today. I'm amazed at how some people treat their cars. My old '93 Sunbird I had as a beater car was in better shape. It's tough to think that someone would take better care of a POS Sunbird than what is supposed to be a nice car (SVT Contour). :nonono: Joe, you couldn't even make another trailer out of that rusted thing!

Mark

And this is why the value of SVT Contours is where it is today. I'm amazed at how some people treat their cars. My old '93 Sunbird I had as a beater car was in better shape. It's tough to think that someone would take better care of a POS Sunbird than what is supposed to be a nice car (SVT Contour). :nonono: Joe, you couldn't even make another trailer out of that rusted thing!

Mark

I hear a challenge!

Joe, you couldn't even make another trailer out of that rusted thing!

Mark

I know, it's crazy when you think about peoples priorities. Dtour already brought up the idea of making another trailer and I had to go over why it was a bad idea.... so no challenge is going on;).

My priorities are:
1.CEG classifieds vulture :D
2.Family
3.Fun
4.WORK
5.cars
6.house
7.washing properly....

I know, it's crazy when you think about peoples priorities. Dtour already brought up the idea of making another trailer and I had to go over why it was a bad idea.... so no challenge is going on;).

My priorities are:
1.CEG classifieds vulture :D
2.Family
3.Fun
4.WORK
5.cars
6.house
7.washing properly....

lmao washing properly your a trip joe. I hope to see you break even on the car Joe cause the pics damn sure didnt show what you showed us with yours. If I were him i'd never post on this site again.

that was bought from a ceg'er?

Yah, from MN. This deal is frustrating but I will get through it. Anyone local just want to come over and take some parts out of my way?

I have only bought one other SVT to part out, one '95 to part out.....

1.egplnt (fall 2000)
2.egplnt trailer (summer 2008)
3.my 98.5 SF with blown motor I am keeping (Jan 2009)
4.one brother's 98 SF SVT pole and I put a trans into (Feb 2008)
5.another brother's 99 SE we fixed the front on (June 2009)
6.96 mystique i bought and sold in the same day (May 2007)
7.this piece of junk 99 SF SVT parting (June 2009)
8.2000 t-red that was rolled and parted (summer 2007?)

Back