• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

A CSVT on passtime on Speed channel?

lo,l I just seen an episode of pass time funny ass chit! An Evo with 30lbs boost broke something trying to do the burn out and could not finish, it couldnt even start ahahaha
Jap crap OWNED

lo,l I just seen an episode of pass time funny a chit! An Evo with 30lbs boost broke something trying to do the burn out and could not finish, i couldnt even start ahahaha
Jap crap OWNED

I saw that one me and my friend always try to guess the times. When I heard he was at 30lbs of boost I was like "He probably won't even make it down the track.: Sure enough...

You people dont know much do you? My evo runs 30 pounds daily driver. On the weekend I take it out for fun whether it be at the track or whatever. By the way, I can upgrade injectors, fuel pump, exhaust and cams and run 11's all day long all for under a G

uhhh not Ryan's svt... nope not stock anyway. i bet his turbo 3l svt would blow a stock evo's doors in.

Really??? Because a bone stock ass evo will run a low 13, thats the same times the most heavily modded contours run on this site. And just incase you didnt read the thread, ryan ran a 15 sec pass with 320/350 lol

I'll defend evo's too and I don't even own one...???? i haven't even gotten to drive one yet.

Thats right i do...

Yes, you drive an ugly little rice box that is very very fast. Happy for you.

FWIW, the episode with the yellow EVO was pretty funny, because the guy was cocky, didn't really know much about his car, just knew that he running 30 lbs, and when asked if he had anything on the bottom end to support that, he said 'nope' and proceeded to go to the line and POP, go no where.

Yes, you drive an ugly little rice box that is very very fast. Happy for you.

FWIW, the episode with the yellow EVO was pretty funny, because the guy was cocky, didn't really know much about his car, just knew that he running 30 lbs, and when asked if he had anything on the bottom end to support that, he said 'nope' and proceeded to go to the line and POP, go no where.
Rice box? Are you one of those ignorant people that calls any import a ricer?

Back