• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Saturn ION got rearended

did you get urs from a dealership? it looks like a great car, and the reviews are great.
Yup. Putnam Ford. It is an AWESOME car
bet he could get his hands on an FSVT for under that price range.
They're right at the same level. I've driven both... Let's not get into this argument :laugh:

Suspension in at least the FST is identical to the FSVT; the engine has more torque and a wider power band; it weighs less; has 4-wheel disc brakes which are nearly as big as the FSVT; a two-tone interior; the nicest shift knob in the history of Ford MTX; and a crapload of other stuff that nobody knows enough about the car to realize.

Yup. Putnam Ford. It is an AWESOME car

They're right at the same level. I've driven both... Let's not get into this argument :laugh:

Suspension in at least the FST is identical to the FSVT; the engine has more torque and a wider power band; it weighs less; has 4-wheel disc brakes which are nearly as big as the FSVT; a two-tone interior; the nicest shift knob in the history of Ford MTX; and a crapload of other stuff that nobody knows enough about the car to realize.
idk i just here focus without svt in the sentence and go eh a focus:rolleyes: but hearing FSVT gets your attention a lil more ya know. eh im not buying the car so idc but i just in all honesty would never own a focus other than an svt. just me and my opinion.

i'm taking him around to all the used car dealerships though cuz he cant afford a new car, and we're checking them all out. I know the ZX4 ST's got some good ratings and they're pretty quick, 7.7 0-60 and 16.1 1/4 mile.

If you're looking to save your buddy money look around at private sellers, dealer prices are always a few grand more. Don't even get me started on trade in prices:nonono:

If he is looking for the best 0-60 and 1/4 mile anything of the focus variation seams like an oxymoron. Maybe look into an srt-4:shrug:

Back