• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

should i disable the light flash with hids?

Yes, disable the headlight flash. its real easy to do, IIRC you just pull out the relay from the passenger foot well.

Or just don't click the lock button twice. Listen for it, I can hear mine lock from 10 feet away:laugh:

or if you install the ford system 4 add on alarm that works with the factory keyless entry it will flash teh parking lights when you lock the car ...

I honestly didnt know the headlights flashed until I put in the HID kit. Before that only the 3rd brake light would kinda light up for that instant.

or if you install the ford system 4 add on alarm that works with the factory keyless entry it will flash teh parking lights when you lock the car ...
Wassat?? I've never seen it or heard of it! Can you point me to some threads or something? Sounds like it's exactly what I want.
Erick --

I honestly didnt know the headlights flashed until I put in the HID kit. Before that only the 3rd brake light would kinda light up for that instant.

+1 mine dont seem to light, just the third brake light :shrug: anyway, anyone know how to hook up to fogs instead?

Back