• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Fox Body Wheels

LilCe98

Hard-core CEG'er
I've been looking around for wheel ideas and I noticed that the Fox Body (87-93) Mustangs have a very similar if not the same lug pattern (4x107.95mm) as the contours/focus. I'm sure the offset is different but can we use these wheels? Has anyone tried. I searched around but couldn't fine anything. Thanks.
{J}

Funny timing---my brother who owns a Focus with my stock E1 wheels on it just sent a cell pic last night of the E1s on his '90 LX.
Yes they will fit but like mentioned, wrong offset.
I will try and load the pic later.
-J

Funny timing---my brother who owns a Focus with my stock E1 wheels on it just sent a cell pic last night of the E1s on his '90 LX.
Yes they will fit but like mentioned, wrong offset.
I will try and load the pic later.
-J

I'm pretty sure Honkeytonk Monkey did the same thing with his Focus as a gag.

I'm pretty sure Honkeytonk Monkey did the same thing with his Focus as a gag.

Someone on focal ject did put mustang 17x9 wheels on their car....the rims did stick out...but it wasn't that bad actually. Looked good IMHO. :shrug:

Picture:
0330092349.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A guy a few hosues down from me has them on his SE. Mexi saw them, doesnt look bad at all really. He has the five star pony wheels, painted,not chrome. One day Ill remember to get a pic.

That doesn't look half bad on the focus. I was thinking about getting the chrome mustang ebay special. Maybe I'll follow through after this thread comes out with a pic of some on a contour. I think they were 17x8 instead of 17x9. However, I also wonder to comp. for the wider wheels, if someone thought about fender flares.

Deffinitly has possibility to look cool, but come on Fox body 10 holes??? I wanna see some 93 cobra r replicas, could be sweet

You can have the bolt mounting face machined down on aluminum wheels. So, if you get 17X8 25et wheels, have 13mm shaved off and they'll fit pretty good.

Back